Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Fresh just rolled customs

This is a discussion on Fresh just rolled customs within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Originally Posted by tntclip I used a mold for these after bunching. why do you roll your own cigars? Simple ...

24 hr's ain't enough splattttttt's Avatar

Re: Fresh just rolled customs

Quote Originally Posted by tntclip View Post
    I used a mold for these after bunching.
    why do you roll your own cigars? Simple question... Huge curiosity lol.
    it has been my experience that folks who have no vices have few virtues- Abe Lincoln

Newbie in the ocean

I am speechless.

I'm totally serious, dude B-daddy's Avatar

Where does one even buy good (is there bad?) tobacco? thank you for sharing these. very nice work.

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by bhelmlinger View Post
    Where does one even buy good (is there bad?) tobacco? thank you for sharing these. very nice work.
    +1
    I'm curious myself as well!

F.O.G. with nice smokes OnePyroTec's Avatar

RollersChoice Is a good place to start

Quote Originally Posted by OnePyroTec View Post
    RollersChoice Is a good place to start
    A worth while investment, for someone who is really serious and willing to commit the time and money for something they could really call their own. Outside of growing the leaf your self.
    it has been my experience that folks who have no vices have few virtues- Abe Lincoln

F.O.G. with nice smokes OnePyroTec's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by splattttttt View Post
    A worth while investment, for someone who is really serious and willing to commit the time and money for something they could really call their own. Outside of growing the leaf your self.
    I have 4 strains of seeds if you want to give it a whirl. It is about time to start the sprouts so they are big enough come warm weather time.

Thanks Wayne. I thought of growing tobacco before. I enjoyed a short stint at some point where I grew some prized produce that I shared with friends and neighbors. Then came the pool. Now the only thing in my way is a trampoline that rarely sees any use.
    I do see that coming to an end though. And when it does, I will get back into the hobby of growing agin.

Monte, do a video dude.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2