Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cabinet humidor

This is a discussion on Cabinet humidor within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; I picked up a per owned Pendergast cabinet humidor. Needed a little TLC and some seasoning but got it up ...

Full grown Puffer Fish thunderdan11's Avatar

Cabinet humidor

I picked up a per owned Pendergast cabinet humidor. Needed a little TLC and some seasoning but got it up and running a day ago, stabilized and moved my sticks for the three humidors to it. Glad to only have one to monitor.

Young Puffer Fish shawnrichardson's Avatar

Re: Cabinet humidor

now that is what I need. wife would kill me though. haha

Puffer Fish with many spikes Nature's Avatar

Very nice! Looks like some I've seen at small retailers. Good find!
    Now let me wipe the drool off my chin.

That is beautiful!

Cigars should not be stored in direct sunlight though. I'd move it if I were you.
    "I am reality" - Sgt. Barnes

Thanks.

I ordered some blinds for those windows. Although the windows are tinted/reflective from outside, I noticed The sunlight hitting it as well. I was actually surprised at how much sunlight was hitting it, did not realize it until the sun actually came out today. I may just move the whole thing to the opposite corner.

The interesting thing is that the hygro in it is not fluctuating between that one and the one on top. I moved the one on the third shelf over to the left side and it has not moved. The rh and the temp are stable, very surprised.

Nice cabinet Dan. Looks gorgeous. :
    Kitty Litter Convert #KL1245

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish 09FXSTB's Avatar

Looks great.
    Out of every 100 men, 10 shouldn't be here, 80 are targets, 9 are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, but 1 is a warrior, and he will save the others.

Off to Cigar bum. com jhedrick83's Avatar

Looks awesome! Congrats

That is awesome! I really wish I had one of those babies. If you dont mind what did you pay for it?

Also is that the box of monte grand edmundos I sent you in the bottom left corner?

Michael

Full grown Puffer Fish SystemError's Avatar

Lets see the old humidors it replaced

Thanks everyone. I am really excited about it. Hey Michael, They are the sticks. I Paid 450 for the cabinet. Needed some work, but I only had to spend another 75 bucks and 6 hours cleaning it up. Really happy with it.

Kyle- I will post up next week. I had a coolerdor, an end table style, and a desktop. So glad to consolidate.

Young Fish

Haha take it out if the sun!!!

Very Nice Cabinet IMHO

You can add a Peltier cooling unit if you have a problem with High Temps in your room.

Puffer Fish with many spikes ACasazza's Avatar

Wow looks nice! Hopefully one day when I have the money, and time to smoke, I'll be able to stock up like that!
    **Just starting out in this new world of cigars, any and all advice is welcome!**

Young Puffer Fish

sweet

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast