Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Epic Fail

This is a discussion on Epic Fail within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; I was driving down to see my daughter and my cigar (Drew Estate - NDB Natural) was burning into a ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes Hambone1's Avatar

Epic Fail

I was driving down to see my daughter and my cigar (Drew Estate - NDB Natural) was burning into a bent shape. For whatever reason the outside wrapper wasn't burning. So I decide to place it out the window to let mother nature sort it out, at 70 mph. Here is the results;

After 70 mph

Puffers will push you down the slippery slope of PAD/TAD! Get out while you can!

Off to Cigar bum. com jhedrick83's Avatar

Re: Epic Fail

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone1 View Post
    I was driving down to see my daughter and my cigar (Drew Estate - NDB Natural) was burning into a bent shape. For whatever reason the outside wrapper wasn't burning. So I decide to place it out the window to let mother nature sort it out, at 70 mph. Here is the results;

After 70 mph

Looks like an exploding prank cigar!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader fuente~fuente's Avatar

Ouch! Poor little guy. May he rest in peace...
    Twitter @ OB1theStogie
    Coming at you from the Dirty Dirty...

Puffer Fish with some spikes T3Hunter's Avatar

At least it's straight now.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Sp@rky426's Avatar

Looks like mother nature sorted it out for you, try again brother

It's just a fail.

An epic fail is doing the same thing with a $25 cigar ... and having the cherry sail into your back seat, burning a big hole in the leather.

Young Fish

[QUOTE=tedski;3831319]It's just a fail.

An epic fail is doing the same thing with a $25 cigar ... and having the cherry sail into your back seat, burning a big hole in the leather.[/QUOTE
    Yup. I did that with my brand new truck in the parking lot. I fell asleep waiting for some one and it dropped between my legs. I had to buy a new seat hahaha

Awaiting Confirmation horseshoe's Avatar

Looks like you let a pitbull knaw on it a bit...

Air

Sadness...

Young Puffer Fish

bad luck

Maturing Puffer Fish

[QUOTE=Maddcrow;3831445]
    Quote Originally Posted by tedski View Post
    It's just a fail.

An epic fail is doing the same thing with a $25 cigar ... and having the cherry sail into your back seat, burning a big hole in the leather.[/QUOTE
    Yup. I did that with my brand new truck in the parking lot. I fell asleep waiting for some one and it dropped between my legs. I had to buy a new seat hahaha
    Years ago, my friends truck went up like this. The whole thing burned to the ground because he couldn't find the cherry and thought "maybe I didn't actually drop it in the seat".

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by tedski View Post
    It's just a fail.

An epic fail is doing the same thing with a $25 cigar ... and having the cherry sail into your back seat, burning a big hole in the leather.
    lol...........when I was in high school, we were out booze cruising one night and I had a cherry fall off but didn't know it.

It had landed in between my legs. I thought it was getting rather warm and sweaty down there.

I looked and there was a huge hole in my seat and my seat was basically on fire.

I took the beer I had and thoroughly wet the seat down.

Seat covers were put on the next day to avoid questioning from my old man as to why there was a huge hole burnt into my seat.

Full grown Puffer Fish ColdSmoker's Avatar

people still say "epic fail"?

ISO Tat Jibarro,Maravilla whodeeni's Avatar

^^Obviously!

Sorry about your cigar bro! (S/N) There are some funny stories in this thread!
    If smoking cigars is on the "Darkside".... I don't think i'll ever see the "Light!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast