Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

First Haul from CB

This is a discussion on First Haul from CB within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Well I finally got around to taking some pictures of my first haul from CB. Here goes....

First Haul from CB

Well I finally got around to taking some pictures of my first haul from CB. Here goes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Haul from CB-herf-dor-ltd-x15-orange.jpg   First Haul from CB-haul.jpg   First Haul from CB-rp-x-outs-liga-pettit-torpedo-mad-mazo-15.jpg   First Haul from CB-hesitant-pirate-churchill-5-pack.jpg   First Haul from CB-don-pepin-garcia-cuban-classic-1979-robusto-10-cigars.jpg  

First Haul from CB-herf-dor-x5-5-ct.jpg   First Haul from CB-humidor-before-cb.jpg   First Haul from CB-humidor-after-cb-1.jpg  

Resident Perdomo Whore Wicked_Rhube's Avatar

Re: First Haul from CB

Better buy a bigger humi...... Its all downhill from here!
    "... it has always been my rule never to smoke when asleep and never to refrain when awake." -Mark Twain

Air

Looking good! I love the look of that orange HERF-A-DOR. Good set up.

Yeah I like the orange too. 15 will keep me setup when I go on vacation.

Young Puffer Fish

What a beauty! Man if you are a girl then for sure you are into make-up . For the i am too but for the meantime all i can do is to stare at it.

Puffer Fish with many spikes ACasazza's Avatar

Nice pickups! I've been debating about trying to find a cheap herf.
    **Just starting out in this new world of cigars, any and all advice is welcome!**

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish teamgotoil's Avatar

Very nice!