Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

New haul

This is a discussion on New haul within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Just thought I would share with you my new purchases. 2 cigars I have been dying to try. The opus ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes canadacigar's Avatar

New haul

Just thought I would share with you my new purchases. 2 cigars I have been dying to try. The opus x xxx belicoso (power ranger) which I will age for a while and Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No2. Any suggestions on how long I should age the opus x before I give it a shot? I am thinking at least 6 months.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Young Puffer Fish chestrockwell80's Avatar

Re: New haul

No Clue.. Lets smoke em now

I think my Opus reach peak at 3-4 years. But, I always make sure to have a couple on hand that I can smoke at 1 year, and a couple on hand that I can smoke at 5+ years.
    I'll hush up my mug if you fill up my jug with that good ole' mountain dew

Young Puffer Fish soxnationsmoker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chestrockwell80 View Post
    No Clue.. Lets smoke em now

Puffer Fish with some spikes canadacigar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UTKhodgy View Post
    I think my Opus reach peak at 3-4 years. But, I always make sure to have a couple on hand that I can smoke at 1 year, and a couple on hand that I can smoke at 5+ years.
    Ya I was going to get a few more to age. Try them at intervals. 1 yr, 3 yrs, 5 yrs.

Ban Hammer Holder fuente~fuente's Avatar

Good & good! At two different ends of the spectrum, as far as what they deliver, but good!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Twitter @ OB1theStogie
    Coming at you from the Dirty Dirty...