Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Here it is! The Staebell Mega-Humidor and collection

This is a discussion on Here it is! The Staebell Mega-Humidor and collection within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Awe...some...

Young Puffer Fish

Re: Here it is! The Staebell Mega-Humidor and collection

Awe...some

Bob Staebell the gentleman who made the humi is a "Cigar" genius, I have 2 aristocrat end tables from Bob and the set and forget humidification system that are in them are pure genius. If you are ever in Dallas stop by their shop they are very friendly.
    Never underestimate the angle of the slope

ev3

AWE... and then SOME!!! Impressive and envious. Makes me wonder what the heck you were using before to store your stash.

What's the longest aged box you have in there? With a collection that big it seems like you can forget a few for a couple of years. What would you say is your most prized, smoke-it-on-a-special-occasion-only cigar?

Sorry for all the questions, but how many sticks do you get to enjoy a day? And does your wife have a sister? It takes an incredible woman to allow a man to indulge in this hobby/lifestyle at the level you are at. Freakin' incredible!

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Speechless! And it didn't even fit the whole collection...

That is one serious Collection!

I'd almost do anything for a box of Bolivar or even just couple of sticks.

@BamaDoc77 how many boxes and jars do you currently have in there now?

I'm trying to get a feel for how many boxes and etc a cabinet of this size would fit. I am trying to decide to either go this route or wait and till we build our new house which will have a walk in slash wine room as well.

Also, it looks this is just RH controlled right? Not temperature controlled? Where I live, I'd have no need for temperature control.

Thanks Doc and very very beautiful. I love the walnut as well. Tough choice between walnut and mahogany for me.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes BamaDoc77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    @BamaDoc77 how many boxes and jars do you currently have in there now?

I'm trying to get a feel for how many boxes and etc a cabinet of this size would fit. I am trying to decide to either go this route or wait and till we build our new house which will have a walk in slash wine room as well.

Also, it looks this is just RH controlled right? Not temperature controlled? Where I live, I'd have no need for temperature control.

Thanks Doc and very very beautiful. I love the walnut as well. Tough choice between walnut and mahogany for me.
    Ive got about 200-250 boxes in there I would guess. Mine IS RH and Temp comtrolled. I need the temp control here in Alabama. THANKS!
    "I am a doctor.....smoke 2 Padrons and call me in the morning."

Quote Originally Posted by BamaDoc77 View Post
    Ive got about 200-250 boxes in there I would guess. Mine IS RH and Temp comtrolled. I need the temp control here in Alabama. THANKS!
    Very helpful Doc and thanks for confirming. Now I just need to see how many boxes I have myself. Sadly I have no clue. Lol.

Totally forgot you were in Bama so I don't blame you for getting the temp controlled unit. Down there, it is a must.

That's a nice cabinet Doc! Love the burlwood, probably my favorite looking wood. Congrats and enjoy

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Hubby's Avatar

Holy Crap... Now that is AWESOME... I should print out those pictures and carry them around with me!
    "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." Leonardo Da Vinci

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes BamaDoc77's Avatar

Thanks guys!
    "I am a doctor.....smoke 2 Padrons and call me in the morning."

This thread has made me realize something incredible......my dreams are too small!

Young Puffer Fish

Wordless... Just perfect

Maturing Puffer Fish

That's beautiful.

Newbie in the ocean

Holy Smokes!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast