Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

My first trade

This is a discussion on My first trade within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Thanks to OratorORourke (Chris), I received my end of our trade on Monday. We decided to trade our "everyday" smokes ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes marc in nola's Avatar

My first trade

Thanks to OratorORourke (Chris), I received my end of our trade on Monday. We decided to trade our "everyday" smokes to help each other out with finding new budget gems.

I smoked the LP Undercrown last night, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Looking forward to smoking the rest!

Re: My first trade

Wow! Good stuff. I just reviewed that Perdomo Habano the other day. I also forsee the Filthy Hooligan being trouble as a daily--there's only so many to go around...
    Awesome stuff!

Puffer Fish with many spikes RayJax's Avatar

Some awesome sticks there! I like the idea of the trade too!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Hubby's Avatar

Nice looking sticks you got there brother! Enjoy...
    "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." Leonardo Da Vinci

Full grown Puffer Fish liquidicem's Avatar

Nice sticks. I like those bags. Do they have individual slots for each stick? Where did you find them?

Very nice!! I'm looking forward to trying a lot of those myself soon.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Passprotection's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by liquidicem View Post
    Nice sticks. I like those bags. Do they have individual slots for each stick? Where did you find them?
    I've been wondering that too? My guess is that there's an iron that frequent traders have to make the slots.

Well no those bags come like that and are sold that way. I picked up a ton of them when there was a sort of group buy here on the forum. I cannot recall the members name that organized that buy but I am glad that I jumped on it as they have served me well. They also work great to segregate sticks in ones Wine-a-dor or cooli-dor.

When sending sticks for bombs, trades, or lottery sticks I try and use these bags and add a portable humi pack for moisture retention.
    <---- Thats my dog "Cinder" just "chillaxin" with his favorite smoking hat on The 6 thousand dollar dog!

Great smokes in there ! The Perdomo are great for everydays!

Young Puffer Fish

Looking forward to doing some trading myself after years of trading craft beer