Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

I'm all ready for my long weekend!

This is a discussion on I'm all ready for my long weekend! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Labor Day weekend in Canada coming up... I've picked out the essentials for the trip!...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish z0diac's Avatar

I'm all ready for my long weekend!

Labor Day weekend in Canada coming up... I've picked out the essentials for the trip!

You can't buy happiness but you can buy cigars, and that's basically the same thing.

Full grown Puffer Fish

Re: I'm all ready for my long weekend!

Nice!!!

Looking good bro

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes JustinThyme's Avatar

Are you planning anything but smoking?

Nice array, hope you are planning to share or should we go ahead and contact poison control now and alert them of the impending nicotine OD. LOL
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. ~Albert Einstein

Well, I'm going to TRY to have 2 on the drive up and 2 on the drive back, then 3 for each of the 3 days I'm there. Although every time on the drive up I light up before as I get on the road, and with it being only a 2.5hr drive, I pretty much need to start up the 2nd one soon after the first, which I never want to do. And there's a couple long ones (the R&J and RockyPatel) that have been sitting in my humi forever, so those might be last me almost the entire drive anyway Oh well... at least there's a bit of selection and I can bring back anything I don't smoke
    You can't buy happiness but you can buy cigars, and that's basically the same thing.

Young Puffer Fish

Well Jake if you smoke all these your really getting it done. I max out at about 2 in one day and even then I often want a break the next day. I wish I could do more but I find my taste and enjoyment is reduced. My loss. Enjoy the last long weekend of the summer and drive carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by TiminBC View Post
    Well Jake if you smoke all these your really getting it done. I max out at about 2 in one day and even then I often want a break the next day. I wish I could do more but I find my taste and enjoyment is reduced. My loss. Enjoy the last long weekend of the summer and drive carefully.
    Thanks! I'm the same as you. If I smoke too many in a day the latter ones just don't give me the same enjoyment. Too much nicotine and I just start feeling sick and find myself pushing through it instead of savoring it. I always plan to do lots of cigar smoking but something tells me I'll be bringing a few sticks home with me.

Nice stash! Should be a good weekend!

uhh im jealous....looks like a seriously fantastic good time in the making

Enjoy. I want you your hard decision filled weekend of picking order to enjoy them in.

Newbie in the ocean

Someones gonna have a great weekend. Enjoy those

Young Puffer Fish

Makes my mouth water

Stumbling upon this post makes me sad I'll be working right through the labour day weekend this year. I hope you have a chance to enjoy a similar selection once again in a few weeks!

Newbie in the ocean

Great for the weekend....

Oh yeah!

Ps: Love your sig line!