Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

My new Baccus humi

This is a discussion on My new Baccus humi within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; I finally got my new Baccus humidor all seasoned and so far i'm loving it! Looks great and easy to ...

  
  1. #1

    Young Fish LopezCigarClub's Avatar


     

    My new Baccus humi

    I finally got my new Baccus humidor all seasoned and so far i'm loving it! Looks great and easy to see all my sticks. Here are some pics.
    Attachment 82553
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My new Baccus humi-photo-1.jpg   My new Baccus humi-photo-2.jpg   My new Baccus humi-photo-3.jpg   My new Baccus humi-photo-4.jpg   My new Baccus humi-photo-5.jpg  


  2. #2

    Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Hubby's Avatar


     

    Re: My new Baccus humi

    Very Nice... Congratulations on the new humidor!
    "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." Leonardo Da Vinci

  3. #3

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: My new Baccus humi

    I've contemplated buying that one before but I was worried about the seal. I think the doors on the side were sort of space wasted.

    It's like they were meant to hold cigars but the doors don't seal good enough to be able to store cigars in there.

    They should have made a better seal on the doors so you can use all that space for cigar storage otherwise its basically only good for accessory storage like you are doing.

    If that is the case, they should have just made a drawer on the bottom of the humidor for accessories and cut down on the overall size of the humidor.

    Seems like a big humidor for the amount of cigar storage space given.

    Looks like the main compartment must seal fairly well, you have it pretty wet in there.

    What did you end up paying for this?



    Glad someone bought one of these, I've always been curious about them.

  4. #4

    Young Fish LopezCigarClub's Avatar


     

    Re: My new Baccus humi

    Quote Originally Posted by huskers View Post
    I've contemplated buying that one before but I was worried about the seal. I think the doors on the side were sort of space wasted.

    It's like they were meant to hold cigars but the doors don't seal good enough to be able to store cigars in there.

    They should have made a better seal on the doors so you can use all that space for cigar storage otherwise its basically only good for accessory storage like you are doing.

    If that is the case, they should have just made a drawer on the bottom of the humidor for accessories and cut down on the overall size of the humidor.

    Seems like a big humidor for the amount of cigar storage space given.

    Looks like the main compartment must seal fairly well, you have it pretty wet in there.

    What did you end up paying for this?



    Glad someone bought one of these, I've always been curious about them.

    Got it off Amazon for $149. That was the cheapest I could find it. I was also concerned about the seal but it's actually so tight that when I close the top compartment, the front pushes out briefly but snaps right back. The front and side doors have magnets built in. I put a hygrometer in that front compartment as well as in the drawers and the humidity has held steady so the seal seems as solid as it can get.

    The side compartments would have been nice to store smokes in but oh well. Still cool to keep cutters, lighters and other miscellaneous knick-knacks tho.

    Overall a great humidor and looks beautiful, like an art deco building on South Beach sans the neon lights!

  5. #5

    Alpha Puffer Fish TCBSmokes's Avatar


     

    Re: My new Baccus humi

    Quote Originally Posted by LopezCigarClub View Post
    Got it off Amazon for $149. That was the cheapest I could find it. I was also concerned about the seal but it's actually so tight that when I close the top compartment, the front pushes out briefly but snaps right back. The front and side doors have magnets built in. I put a hygrometer in that front compartment as well as in the drawers and the humidity has held steady so the seal seems as solid as it can get.

    The side compartments would have been nice to store smokes in but oh well. Still cool to keep cutters, lighters and other miscellaneous knick-knacks tho.

    Overall a great humidor and looks beautiful, like an art deco building on South Beach sans the neon lights!
    Yeah, Art Deco is what I was thinking, too. Very nice, and glad you are enjoying it. TCB

  6. #6

    Young Puffer Fish


     

    Re: My new Baccus humi

    I like it, also like the accessory storage area, my wife hates when I just leave lighters and cutters sitting out on the shelf I keep all of my pipes and humidors... she'd appreciate this, may have to look into one.

    Phillip

  7. #7

    Young Puffer Fish jhofman's Avatar


     

    Re: My new Baccus humi

    That is a real nice humidor!!

  8. #8

    THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar


     

    Re: My new Baccus humi

    Very nice enjoy
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix



  9. #9

    Removed per request


     

    Re: My new Baccus humi

    Quote Originally Posted by LopezCigarClub View Post
    I finally got my new Baccus humidor all seasoned and so far i'm loving it! Looks great and easy to see all my sticks. Here are some pics.
    Attachment 82553
    AWESOME HUMI. Congrats!! I nearly bought the Baccus myself from Cheap Humidors. I went with the Revello instead (cheaper and holds 300 cigars plus 2 accessory draws). How does the humidity hold with the cabinet? Also what do you think of the accessory compartments?

  10. #10

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: My new Baccus humi

    That's a very attractive set-up. Congratulations!

  11. #11

    Leading Puffer Fish


     

    Re: My new Baccus humi

    Quote Originally Posted by jhofman View Post
    That is a real nice humidor!!
    Yes it is! In fact, we do a lot of work with an organization called Support Our Troops, and they have us engrave Baccus Humidors as retirement gifts for high ranking officers at the local military base. They even gifted one to the prince of Jordan when he came to visit.

    My new Baccus humi-phum-bacs-jordan.jpg

  12. #12

    Young Puffer Fish jhofman's Avatar


     

    Re: My new Baccus humi

    Quote Originally Posted by CheapHumidors View Post
    Yes it is! In fact, we do a lot of work with an organization called Support Our Troops, and they have us engrave Baccus Humidors as retirement gifts for high ranking officers at the local military base. They even gifted one to the prince of Jordan when he came to visit.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PHUM-BACS JORDAN.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	90013

    That's cool that you guys will do that and this:

    CheapHumidors.com - Super Products, Swell Prices, Splendid Service

  13. #13

    Leading Puffer Fish


     

    Re: My new Baccus humi

    Quote Originally Posted by jhofman View Post
    That's cool that you guys will do that and this:

    CheapHumidors.com - Super Products, Swell Prices, Splendid Service
    Thanks Jim! Support Our Troops is full of the NICEST people on the planet. I absolutely adore them.

  14. #14

    Full grown Puffer Fish lvfcrook1503's Avatar


     

    Re: My new Baccus humi

    Quote Originally Posted by CheapHumidors View Post
    Thanks Jim! Support Our Troops is full of the NICEST people on the planet. I absolutely adore them.
    Kayla, you should have smacked me in the head and told me to get this one instead of the Charleston.....It's full already lmao I am going to a big Sterilite next until I have room for a tower......Unlesssss I can get the wife to believe that she needs her own humidor

  15. #15

    Trust Me, I'm Not Lion SeanTheEvans's Avatar


     

    Re: My new Baccus humi

    Quote Originally Posted by LopezCigarClub View Post
    I finally got my new Baccus humidor all seasoned and so far i'm loving it! Looks great and easy to see all my sticks. Here are some pics.
    Attachment 82553
    Very nice!

    I too considered this one when starting out. I ended up with the Don Salvatore Aficionado, but this too has a very attractive style. I had the same thoughts about it holding proper RH, but glad to hear that it turned out great for you- you'd better start looking for your next storage piece right away, looks like that thing is getting pretty full
    I <3 Cigars

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •