Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Pictures of my filled up wineador

This is a discussion on Pictures of my filled up wineador within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; This post is a follow up to my first post that I posted in the noob section titled "Just want ...

bgz

Pictures of my filled up wineador

This post is a follow up to my first post that I posted in the noob section titled "Just want to say thanks", where I thanked you guys for all the good information about building a wineador.

In any case, figured this topic was better suited to the pictures thread where I can show off my filled up wineador!

My wife thinks I'm nuts, the rest of my family thinks I'm nuts, but here's my stash!

Pictures of my filled up wineador-img_20140822_190633.jpg

Pictures of my filled up wineador-img_20140822_190700.jpg

If it looks a little Oliva heavy, it's because it is. I had good luck on cbid with Oliva, kept winning them. I went for other things, just didn't win much of it.

Plus there was a good dead on CA last week with boxes that came with a 5 pack of MB 3's, so I bought a few boxes... ok 4... ok, they screwed up and sent me the wrong one and gave me a discount to keep the wrong one if I bought another... so 5 boxes.

Pictures of my filled up wineador-img_20140822_190733.jpg

Drawer 2

Pictures of my filled up wineador-img_20140822_190750.jpg

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140822_190750.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	73.8 KB 
ID:	87551

Cheapies!

This is my starter collection, just wanted to share.

bgz

Re: Pictures of my filled up wineador

Doh, the cheapies pic didn't show up for some reason...

In any case, they're cheapies, not missing much I guess.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Ants's Avatar

Very nice! I'm an Oliva fan as well.

Puffer Fish with many spikes WNYTony's Avatar

Nice box and nice stash Ben. And for the record - my wife thinks you're nuts too !
    Or maybe that's that I'm nuts. I have a little over 500 in my wineador and for some reason she thinks that's too many LOL
    You can tell your wife that and maybe it will give you a little bit of sanity for not being the only or worst one of the nuts
    No cigar until you get a par - birdie if it's a scramble !

bgz

I'm glad my wife's not the only one, not that I'm surprised by that. She doesn't give me too hard of a time about it, because all I really have to do is just point to her shoe collection, and I'm good.

still wet behind the ears daleo8803's Avatar

Nice. I'm still working on filling up my wineador.

Newbie in the ocean

Looks good. I just got mine up and running. Waiting on the shelves to arrive.

NICE!!!! I can't wait to get mine in the next few days and fill her up!

bgz

One word of advice I would give, is when you fill it up, watch your temp and rh levels. When you put in a huge amount of cigars, your rh will drop a lot, and your temps will vary. When I add something new to it now, I keep my additional fans running for a while off the timer just to keep the air moving.

I'm still a rookie at this thing, but I've learned a few things.

Also, as stated in many tutorials, you will probably want to season your shelves and drawers. I did mine kind of by accident because I had 70 percent beads instead of 65, and it took a while to get my stash, so by time I got it, my shelves were seasoned.

Newbie in the ocean

Looks good. I just purchased my wineador and waiting on Forest.

Full grown Puffer Fish KungFumeta's Avatar

Whoa it looks really awesome.
    With every day that passes i'm closer to pulling the trigger on one of these things... In my case its mainly because of temperature concerns not storage space, and since the summer is coming to an end it might just wait until next year... Or it might not...

Really dying to try some Olivas, too. Apparently a couple of their lines are officially imported into Spain but no tobacconist seems to stock them...
    "A good cuban cigar shuts the door to the vulgarities of the world" Franz Liszt

Sweet!