Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

My first cheap stick order arrived today

This is a discussion on My first cheap stick order arrived today within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; I received my first cheap stick order today and thought I'd post up what I got and see what everyone ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes bluenose's Avatar

My first cheap stick order arrived today

I received my first cheap stick order today and thought I'd post up what I got and see what everyone thinks.
    3x Trinidad Y CIA Toro, 3x Quorum Corona, and one each of these; Flor De Oliva Original, Padron Londres Maduro, Gurkha Viper Robusto, Isla Del Sol Robusto, Rocky Patel Corojo Especial Toro and a Sancho Panza Double Maduro La Mancha

Tackled one of the Quorum's right out of the box, not too bad. Looking forward to getting into some of them after they rest

I have 2 more orders coming by the end of the week of some more cheap sticks that I'll post up when they arrive

Re: My first cheap stick order arrived today

Congrats and enjoy!
    I've smoked a few bundles of the Trinidad y Cia toros and they are much better with some good rest on them. I also quite enjoy the Sancho Panza double Maduro as well as anything by Padrón. Nice haul for your first order. Keep notes for future reference and enjoy everything a fine cigar has to offer.

Thanks. Just had a Quorum today to hold me over while they rest a bit, took notes the whole time. Going to try my hand at a little review, more so for my records but also to throw out my opinion of it for others (and maybe get pointers on how to pick up thing I miss before getting into the better ones). My other 2 orders are a 20 pack of Trader Jack's and another random 12 that were a little closer to the $5 / stick mark.

Great place to start! Don't buy top much off the bat... You well quickly see what you like and don't like. Looks like you're ready for fun!

That's why I've been trying to stay away from bundles and have been mostly looking at random sticks and samplers. I haven't had any luck finding any trader jacks in singles or fivers so I figured for $20 I'll give em away if I don't like em. Already starting my next list. I'm hooked LOL.

Looking forward to your review on the Quorum, I've never tried those. Singles and samplers and even five packs are a good way to go with the pricier selections. Gives you a chance to find out what you like and what you don't before investing in boxes. As far as inexpensive bundles, I buy them all the time. Not much invested, good for handouts to friends, and sometimes you can be pleasantly surprised. Again, welcome, and if you think you're hooked now, just wait until you see what's down the road! Lol. Most importantly, enjoy! Cigars are one of the great pleasures of life.