Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

order #2 and 3 of cheaper sticks

This is a discussion on order #2 and 3 of cheaper sticks within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Well decided to stop into the post office on my way home and found my 2nd and 3rd orders there ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes bluenose's Avatar

order #2 and 3 of cheaper sticks

Well decided to stop into the post office on my way home and found my 2nd and 3rd orders there waiting for me, 2 days early

Anyway first is a 20 pack of trader jack's, and a boveda pack, and they threw in a box of oliva wooden matches free.

And The other order was another bunch of random single sticks I had coupon codes for bringing them all under $5 and a cheap single blade cutter for the odd stick my 308 casing can't punch.
    And they are:
    Alec Bradley Black Market Robusto
    Arturo Fuente Medium Filler Natural Curly Head
    Blue Ribbon Toro
    Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo
    Flor De Oliva Corojo Robusto
    Flor De Oliva Gold Robusto
    Flor De Oliva Maduro Robusto
    Gran Habano Vintage 2002 Robusto
    La Perla Habana Morado Robusto
    Nica Libre Diplomatico
    Rocky Patel Java Latte Robusto
    Rocky Patel Java Maduro Robusto

Now I think I need to find some spanish cedar somewhere to setup a coolerdor, my jar is just about full...

"Ooh, marshmallow!" SmokinSpider's Avatar

Re: order #2 and 3 of cheaper sticks

Looks good to me, many of you cheap sticks are rather good.

Lets us know how the Trader Jacks are I have seen them at my local b&m and have always been curious. They are flavored if I'm not mistaken so make sure you store them and the Java's away from you other sticks.

Happy smoking
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Puffer Fish with some spikes bluenose's Avatar

Re: order #2 and 3 of cheaper sticks

Yea I opened the bag of Trader's and it's just like an open bottle of rum hitting you in the face. It's resealable so I just set a water pillow in and sealed it with them until I can get them moved into the jar, and the Java's are in a tupperware container with a water pillow.

I might have to tackle one of the trader jack's tonight if I get the chance, if so I'll try and do up a small review on them if I do.