Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

New Wineador

This is a discussion on New Wineador within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; So I had a coolidor for like 5 weeks then found a great deal on this vino-28. This has got ...

Young Puffer Fish

New Wineador

So I had a coolidor for like 5 weeks then found a great deal on this vino-28. This has got to be the best thing yet. running about 2lbs lexquisicat and R/H is perfect for my liking. Just trying to decide where to buy shelves at or draws.
    New Wineador-11216128_10153279516479324_1067656718_n.jpg

CPT

Re: New Wineador

I got mine from Custom Wineadorâ„¢ Creations - Home
    If you have the money and you're not in a RUSH to get them, I would say go for it. If you go to the more tab there is specific models/ etc. that you can order for, such as your Vino 28

Forrest at wineadors.com is awesome. Yes it takes a bit of time, but that's what happens when you get something hand-made with love!
    To smoke is human; to smoke cigars, divine.

Quote Originally Posted by SDR88 View Post
    So I had a coolidor for like 5 weeks then found a great deal on this vino-28. This has got to be the best thing yet. running about 2lbs lexquisicat and R/H is perfect for my liking. Just trying to decide where to buy shelves at or draws.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11216128_10153279516479324_1067656718_n.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	90809
    That looks just like my Whynter CHC-251S Cigar Cooler, same controls and everything except the handle, I have a couple of shelves for it and some cedar trays that I might be able to sell or trade you for. What are the measurements for the tracks inside the unit. The shelves that I have measure W x H = 14 5/16" x 11 9/16" . The trays, that would sit on the shelf or bottom measure W x D x H = 12 1/2" x 7 1/2 x 2 1/8" with an adjustable divider. I also have some cedar planks that could be used to make a shelf for the trays.

Here is a pic of my Whynter
    New Wineador-imag2036.jpg

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by elco69 View Post
    That looks just like my Whynter CHC-251S Cigar Cooler, same controls and everything except the handle, I have a couple of shelves for it and some cedar trays that I might be able to sell or trade you for. What are the measurements for the tracks inside the unit. The shelves that I have measure W x H = 14 5/16" x 11 9/16" . The trays, that would sit on the shelf or bottom measure W x D x H = 12 1/2" x 7 1/2 x 2 1/8" with an adjustable divider. I also have some cedar planks that could be used to make a shelf for the trays.

my shelves measure the same. let me know what you want for them or trade for?

Quote Originally Posted by SDR88 View Post
    my shelves measure the same. let me know what you want for them or trade for?
    PM Sent

New Wineador-imag2037.jpg

New Wineador-imag2038.jpg

New Wineador-imag2039.jpg

Young Fish

very nice, one day i will have to set myself up like that!