Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Extra cedar. Where would it best be used?

This is a discussion on Extra cedar. Where would it best be used? within the Cigar Questions forums, part of the General Cigar Discussion category; I'm talking about the cedar wrappers on some cigars. Would it better be used in my "ready to smoke" cooler ...

Extra cedar. Where would it best be used?

I'm talking about the cedar wrappers on some cigars. Would it better be used in my "ready to smoke" cooler or one of my resting coolers?
    Gurkha is the main reason I have trust issues.

Re: Extra cedar. Where would it best be used?

I'm not sure what you mean by "use" it - do you mean to enhance the cedariness of your humidors? In that case I don't think it makes a difference which one you use it in.

I like to split off pieces of it to use for cedar spills for lighting. I also use the little sheets of cedar that come in the bottom of cigar boxes for that purpose. But I only do this outdoors - sometimes it tends to flare up and I don't want to send the proprietor of a cigar lounge running for the fire extinguisher

Yes. To enhance the cedar aroma.
    Gurkha is the main reason I have trust issues.

I put them in my travel cases for added cedar aroma and rH regulation. Does it work? Prolly not. But what else am I gonna do with them?
    Let no man pull you low enough to hate him. ~ Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.