Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129
Results 1,921 to 1,929 of 1929

Please send me Cigars for the Troops!!!!!

This is a discussion on Please send me Cigars for the Troops!!!!! within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Ben also sent a generous donation to Matt. He can't post it so I am. Thank you Ben!...

Re: Please send me Cigars for the Troops!!!!!

Ben also sent a generous donation to Matt. He can't post it so I am. Thank you Ben!
    Send Troop Donations to : Troop Donations 128 Delaware St, Staten Island, NY 10304

We got an amazing donation from Ian H. today! Thank you Ian!

Send Troop Donations to : Troop Donations 128 Delaware St, Staten Island, NY 10304

No longer a community member.

Matt is gone is he coming back and is this going to continue as usual Sarge and anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Matt is gone is he coming back and is this going to continue as usual Sarge and anyone.
    We are continuing business as usual. l'll post donations sent to Matt.

Thanks please let him know Dave73 said some can come back.

I have since read some disturbing news I do not know what is true or even up or down at this point. Most of you know I did the troop stuff myself until awhile back when I got to sick to continue but we sent around 16 thousand cigars when I did it. so I am sad but know this will work out someday. But in the meantime I have to say I have zero faith in those running it right now no offense to anyone But I read what I read and I can not repeat it here without breaking the rules. Please hold donations until we all know for a fact Puff cigars are being sent from Puff Only.

I will not contribute or endorse any new donations myself until said time, I can only do that myself you all will have to make up your own mind, One idea is to hold donations for a few months as I know for a fact those sending have enough stock to handle it until then if my calculations are right and I am pretty sure they are. I hate that the troops got dragged in this petty bull.

Sincerely one who loves Puff and the Troops.

That is all I will or can say but my name is on this thread and I take this seriously.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    I have since read some disturbing news I do not know what is true or even up or down at this point. Most of you know I did the troop stuff myself until awhile back when I got to sick to continue but we sent around 16 thousand cigars when I did it. so I am sad but know this will work out someday. But in the meantime I have to say I have zero faith in those running it right now no offense to anyone But I read what I read and I can not repeat it here without breaking the rules. Please hold donations until we all know for a fact Puff cigars are being sent from Puff Only.

I will not contribute or endorse any new donations myself until said time, I can only do that myself you all will have to make up your own mind, One idea is to hold donations for a few months as I know for a fact those sending have enough stock to handle it until then if my calculations are right and I am pretty sure they are. I hate that the troops got dragged in this petty bull.

Sincerely one who loves Puff and the Troops.

That is all I will or can say but my name is on this thread and I take this seriously.

Dave
    Dave, with all due respect Brother, what the hell are you talking about? Please send me a PM or give me a call.

Please close this thread and start a new one if you guy's want.

Thank You.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Dave. I'll certainly respect your wishes and close this up. If anything changes, let me know.

Thread closed.