Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 129 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Please send me Cigars for the Troops!!!!!

This is a discussion on Please send me Cigars for the Troops!!!!! within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Hey Can you guys send give me the address to were can i ship the cigars for your troops. It ...

Cigar Rules

Re: Please send me Cigars for the Troops!!!!!

Hey

Can you guys send give me the address to were can i ship the cigars for your troops.

It is allways good to make some person helping a country a have a good moment.

If you send me that by monday or tusday you should have some cigars.

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by puros_aromareal View Post
    Hey

Can you guys send give me the address to were can i ship the cigars for your troops.

It is allways good to make some person helping a country a have a good moment.

If you send me that by monday or tusday you should have some cigars.
    Thanks Dude it's in the first post but here it is again, please send a card or note for the guy's with it. Thanks Bro!

Dave Bonnette
    PO Box 3563
    Bellevue, WA 98009

OMG they are coming in First we have these from Dafddla Thanks a bunch Guy some Great sticks that will be very much appreciated.

Omg goes double now, Jeez guy's talking about spreading some Love for the guy's, They are going to be so ticked with all this. These are from blueeyedbum Thanks Bro! very very generous. If the get half as excited as I am right now we will have completed our mission.

More and more over the top, I just don't have the words to do these boxes justice, these are from Harley, aka The Doodle Anna and family. WTG guy's The troops be smoking some good sticks this year. Jesus Thank You so much!!!

There is actually five cutters one didn't make it in the picture,

Approximate count to date 177 and climbing, I think we will be doing Afghanistan, Irac and a special request for the MP's in both Countries.

WTG People I'm speechless and we all know that dosen't happen often..

Nice work gentlemen.

In essence, Smelvis, (with everyone's help) is going to pull of the cigar bomb to end all cigar bombs. I don't like saying it, but we're gonna bomb our own troops!

I bet we hit over 1,000 cigars when we are finished!

Keep sending 'em boys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Qball View Post
    Nice work gentlemen.

In essence, Smelvis, (with everyone's help) is going to pull of the cigar bomb to end all cigar bombs. I don't like saying it, but we're gonna bomb our own troops!

I bet we hit over 1,000 cigars when we are finished!

Keep sending 'em boys!!!
    We are on a roll Karl, I thought it would be nice to invite them to join Puff, may help their day's a bit better to be around such respectful people. well most of us. LOL J/K I gotta get use to calling you Q, your not like that start trek character called Q are you, Maybe you snap you fingers and get things done? could be dude?

Great work everyone!

Puffer Fish with many spikes seegarfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seegarfan View Post
    Great move Dave! Thanks for putting this together. I will get a package out tomorrow - Wed. I'll post the DC# when it is on the way.

Thanks again!

Mark

Dave, it will be Thursday ( at the PO drop box) or Friday before I can get my package on the way to you........it is growing and growing and growing

you get the idea.

Mark
    Participating in a gun buy-back program because you believe criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because the neighbors have too many kids.

Way Cool Mark Thanks Everyone!!

Removed per request

dave,
    up for some fun?

Dave, the following is a copy of a letter my 14 year old daughter, Addy, wrote as a message of gratitude to the troops. I will include several signed copies of it with the LARGE box of cigars that is coming your way. Feel free to use it if you wish.

Mark

The following is her letter in case the attachment won't open:

I would like to thank all the military men and women for all the sacrifices they have made in their lives so that I can enjoy freedoms that I take for granted. Each of you have given up time with your family and friends and risked your own health and very life so that I may spend time with my family and friends in the comfort and safety of my own home. You have lived in far away places with little or no comfort to keep our country safe and to preserve our freedoms here in the USA. Because of your dedication, services, and love for our country, I have the freedom to go to school, worship God how I choose, and text and talk on my cell phone as much as I want. You have lived your life in danger and experienced things I can't begin to understand. It's amazing you have done this for your country and for people you don't even know. As I get older, I'm realizing how great the sacrifices really are that each of you have made and want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you have done and continue to do for our great country so we can continue to enjoy all of our freedoms that we take for granted.
    Sincerely,

Addy Eden
    Last edited by seegarfan; 03-03-2010 at 04:37 AM.
    Participating in a gun buy-back program because you believe criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because the neighbors have too many kids.

Quote Originally Posted by seegarfan View Post
    Dave, it will be Thursday ( at the PO drop box) or Friday before I can get my package on the way to you........it is growing and growing and growing

you get the idea.

Mark

Dave, "package" is on the way.
    Priority Mail DC # 9405 5036 9930 0051 9911.

LMK when it arrives hopefully in one piece and everything intact.

Thanks,
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by shuckins View Post
    dave,
    up for some fun?
    Sure Bro doing dinner today with family but LMK

Page 4 of 129 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast