Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 129 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Please send me Cigars for the Troops!!!!!

This is a discussion on Please send me Cigars for the Troops!!!!! within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by seegarfan Dave, "package" is on the way. Priority Mail DC # 9405 5036 9930 0051 9911. LMK ...

No longer a community member.

Re: Please send me Cigars for the Troops!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seegarfan View Post
    Dave, "package" is on the way.
    Priority Mail DC # 9405 5036 9930 0051 9911.

LMK when it arrives hopefully in one piece and everything intact.

Thanks,
    Mark
    Way cool Mark, Give Addy a big hug Beautiful letter dude. Hope all is having a Great Day!

Puffer Fish with many spikes seegarfan's Avatar

Will do Dave! She deserves it - she came up with that all on her on, she has been paying more attention than I sometimes give her credit for. She is a good kid, good student.

Here's to a successful Full Fledged All Out Military Bombing Run!

Hope you and your's had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks for giving Addy and I the opportunity to participate.

Mark
    Participating in a gun buy-back program because you believe criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because the neighbors have too many kids.

PM sent.

Thank you Dave.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night. - Unknown

Hi Guy's hope you all had a Great Holiday!!

Justin dropped this off and we ate a delicious meal my niece Molly made who is living with me now, so I am eating pretty darn good!
    he left 29 very nice sticks, Here they are.. Keep it up guy's great Job!

Dave has this went out yet?

I went to a 9 pin tap turkey day bowling tournament and took second place, and i won a little bit of money. I am going to use some of that money to grab a few sticks for the troops.

Hopefully I'll get them out today!

Crazy question but when you send, what do you tell them at the PO?
    You can tell a good cigar in the first inch but you won't know a great cigar till you burn your fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicseven View Post
    Dave has this went out yet?

I went to a 9 pin tap turkey day bowling tournament and took second place, and i won a little bit of money. I am going to use some of that money to grab a few sticks for the troops.

Hopefully I'll get them out today!

Crazy question but when you send, what do you tell them at the PO?
    Hey Scott
    The thread is open for at least two weeks, so plenty of time, if we need to we will send out twice for timing purposes, I tell the PO the Truth!

Hope that answers all you wanted to know?

Removed per request

my PO never asks what's in the box. just if it's flammable,hazardous,or perishable.

On it's way Dave. Wish it could be more but we supply some other folks as well. Can't wait to see the final haul. Should be some happy campers.

DC #0308 2690 0000 1634 5232

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Hey Scott
    The thread is open for at least two weeks, so plenty of time, if we need to we will send out twice for timing purposes, I tell the PO the Truth!

Hope that answers all you wanted to know?

LOL

Sorry i didn't mean like that! I mean what kind of shipping and how do you get the tracking number?
    You can tell a good cigar in the first inch but you won't know a great cigar till you burn your fingers.

LOL

Sorry i didn't mean like that! I mean what kind of shipping and how do you get the tracking number?

Just like any tracking number, then when it hits the APO that takes over from the PO, the whole process takes 2/3 week maybe even a bit longer depending on when they go out. does that make any sense?

LOL

You can print flat rate shipping online and not worry with the post office.

https://sss-web.usps.com/cns/landing.do

We make a living by what we get; We make a life by what we give.

No sorry maybe I need to be more specfic.

When i send mine to you Dave. Do you say priority or first class or insurance or what?

My old job i would just run anything I had to send down to the mail room, so I haven't been to the PO in probably 7 years. Crazy huh?

A Very Prickly Puffer MrMayorga's Avatar

I sent out a package of 45 cigars this morning with a little note. 1 unopened bundle and 1 unopened cabinet box. DC# 0308 2690 0001 3234 1262
    Nothing goes better with a magically delicious stogie than a ice cold bottle of home brew!

No sorry maybe I need to be more specfic.

When i send mine to you Dave. Do you say priority or first class or insurance or what?

My old job i would just run anything I had to send down to the mail room, so I haven't been to the PO in probably 7 years. Crazy huh?
    Okay I get it well like Eric said above I guess, I go to the PO daily so I was flustered I guess. I would try the print online thing or just ask the guy's in the mail room. Short of that I guess just go to the PO and do it manually. sorry I'm not more help this way!

Got a huge load of cigars from Shannon (Gunhand) will post pics tonight.

Thanks everyone. I'm on and off today but as usual will be on all night, damn work this time of year I don't get a lot of day's off, I don't work very hard either but I do put the hours in. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MrMayorga View Post
    I sent out a package of 45 cigars this morning with a little note. 1 unopened bundle and 1 unopened cabinet box. DC# 0308 2690 0001 3234 1262

Cool Thanks Bro!

Page 5 of 129 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast