Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Adopt an Injured Soldier Program!!!!

This is a discussion on Adopt an Injured Soldier Program!!!! within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; 0309 1830 0001 7131 5086 Should be there tomorrow, as its less than an hour drive. Thanks agian Dave!!!...

Full grown Puffer Fish Wild 7EVEN's Avatar

Re: Adopt an Injured Soldier Program!!!!

0309 1830 0001 7131 5086

Should be there tomorrow, as its less than an hour drive.

Thanks agian Dave!!!

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild 7EVEN View Post
    0309 1830 0001 7131 5086

Should be there tomorrow, as its less than an hour drive.

Thanks agian Dave!!!

Thank You Sean

BTW did you call Julie?

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Thank You Sean

BTW did you call Julie?
    E-mailed her, didn't hear back. Was willing to bet that cigars not allowed so I didn't send any this time. Don't know where I would have fit them anyway.

Bump with news

Stogieman runs or is involved with a wounded warriors program like ours in Cornwall, NY area, I encourage if it's easier or closer for you to adopt a wounded soldier in his area he has my full support!!

His info is a few threads down and he is putting a list of needed items just like we do for our guy's and gals at Madigan here in Washington.

Once he sends me the list of items you can choose which is closer or easier, all that matters is these Brave men and women get healthy and get the essentials that they need.

You may PM me or Stogieman for this list, He also has a event to raise funds for the same brave people that gave so much they really need our support!

Thank You! and Thanks to Stogieman for doing this!

Dave

Leading Puffer Fish

Package went out today. FYI, Julie is very nice and great to work with. My wife and I had fun picking stuff out. Even my 1 year old pulled something off the shelf while we weren't looking!

DC: 03091830000091357432

Very Cool Kyle, Thanks your wife and family for us Bro!

Tax return came so its time to go shopping again, I have a lot of fun shopping for these guys too. I think I'll call Julie and see if there are new additions to the list. If so I'll update here...

Hopefully I will be able to donate to stogiemans cause as well.

Thanks for info on this Dave!

Thanks Sean
    You have been very consistent and generous wtg Bro! How you doing now day's been a little while?

Dave

Well score one for the troops!!

Actually I was just so excited about the deals I got shopping at grocery outlet as compared to the other store I went to last time that I had to show someone!!

Yes I do realize the irony of sending a bunch of cookies along with a bunch of toothbrushes and toothpaste.

This will ship soon, I think I need to go find a really big box!

Thanks Guys!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Young Puffer Fish

ok, I like the sound of this, and would like to get something going in my part of Indiana for getting Sticks to the wounded troops as well. I have some connections within the American Legion, could maybe one of you guys help me out on getting this started??? Actually, would like to get sticks to all the troops, because the way I see it, they are putting their a$$es on the line everyday for us, its time to give back!!
    Last edited by ACMartz; 03-11-2010 at 02:15 PM. Reason: was not finished

Quote Originally Posted by ACMartz View Post
    ok, I like the sound of this, and would like to get something going in my part of Indiana for getting Sticks to the wounded troops as well. I have some connections within the American Legion, could maybe one of you guys help me out on getting this started??? Actually, would like to get sticks to all the troops, because the way I see it, they are putting their a$$es on the line everyday for us, its time to give back!!

Hi Angelo
    Sure thing just hang around and become part of the forum for a few months and contribute to it. Then when you find out what you have as far as local army hospitals and such. Then you could forward the list of items to me and anyone in your area who ask to help I would pass them your list.

The program we have is we don't handle the items that go to the wounded we send a donor a list and an address and a contact person at the hospital and your donors mail directly to them.

If you want to help the soldier in general with cigars and goodies. the link at the bottom of my signature take you to that thread.

Good for you!

Dave

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Hi Angelo
    Sure thing just hang around and become part of the forum for a few months and contribute to it. Then when you find out what you have as far as local army hospitals and such. Then you could forward the list of items to me and anyone in your area who ask to help I would pass them your list.

The program we have is we don't handle the items that go to the wounded we send a donor a list and an address and a contact person at the hospital and your donors mail directly to them.

If you want to help the soldier in general with cigars and goodies. the link at the bottom of my signature take you to that thread.

Good for you!

Dave

Cool Thanks! I know as far as Military hospitals, we have the VA here, but that is about it.

Go ahead and google the community help line and start talking to them now. Even one package makes it worth it bro.

They can also help with finding other needy Vet and active duty people in your area.

Keep us posted.

Good Work!

Dave

Leading Puffer Fish

Just received a very nice letter from the Madigan Medical Center. We were glad to hear they will get some use out of the items.

For a very worthy cause!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast