Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Troop Humidor Raffle, Plus Lots of Prizes!!

This is a discussion on Troop Humidor Raffle, Plus Lots of Prizes!! within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Hi Everyone! Here’s the second round of troop donations, this time with a confusing yet simple raffle system! There will ...

No longer a community member.

Troop Humidor Raffle, Plus Lots of Prizes!!

Hi Everyone!

Here’s the second round of troop donations, this time with a confusing yet simple raffle system!

There will be three separate raffles at three separate buy in levels. All raffles will be run at the same time, the drawings will be staggered and the dates will be set later, though one will be first, two will be second and three will be last with the grand prize, Ed’s troop humidor!

First Raffle:
    To enter send $20 worth of Goodies for the troop’s, plus $10 cash or $30 cash, payable via cash, check, money order or Poopal. Addresses are at the end of this post.Goodies can include candy,jerky,playing cards,or other useful items. Stuff individually wrapped and that doesn't melt easy!

Prizes are:
    A one of a kind autographed box of Tatuaje Red Tubo Cigars saying "Thanks for supporting the troops" signed by Pete Johnson. Donated by shuckins.
    Plus a set of four bead containers and a custom made wood ashtray donated by cubicdissection.
    When we sell 30 tickets we will add a third prize and maybe a fourth that you will be very happy with!!!
    All donators will be entered into the raffle to be drawn in April 3rd at 7:00pm PST.

Second Raffle:
    To enter send $50 worth of goodies or cigars or a combination of the two for the troop’s, plus $10 cash or $60 cash, payable via cash, check, money order or Poopal. Addresses are at the end of this post.Cigars should be of the quality that you would smoke yourself.

Prizes are:
    A one of a kind autographed box of Tatuaje Black Tubo Cigars saying "Thanks for supporting the troops" signed by Pete Johnson. Donated by shuckins.
    Plus a Carlos Arturo Fuente Story Gift Set donated by me.
    All donators for this contest will also automatically get a Signed copy of the Fuente Story book signed by Both Mr. Fuente Senior and Junior while supplies last,so don't wait until the last minute to send your donations!! Donated by Tampa Sweetehearts.
    When we sell 15 tickets we will add these prizes:
    A box of Tambo Cigars donated by Tambolaka Natural Tobaccos.
    Plus a set of four bead containers and a custom made wood ashtray donated by cubicdissection.
    And maybe a couple of surprises!

Third Raffle:
    To enter send $100 worth of goodies or cigars or a combination of the two for the troop’s, plus $10 cash or $110 cash, payable via cash, check, money order or Poopal. Addresses are at the end of this post. Cigars should be of the quality that you would smoke yourself.

Prizes are:
    A one of a kind autographed box of LA Riqueza Churchill Cigars (these are a new release and not availabe everywhere yet)
    saying "Thanks for supporting the troops" signed by Pete Johnson. Donated by shuckins.
    Plus an Carlos Arturo Fuente Story Gift Set donated by me.
    Plus a box of Tambo Cigars donated by Tambolaka Natural Tobaccos.
    And maybe a couple of surprises!
    Donators will also automatically get a Signed copy of the Fuente Story book signed by Both Mr. Fuente Senior and Junior, while supplies last,so don't wait until the last minute to send your donations!! Donated by Tampa Sweetehearts.
    When we sell 15 tickets we will include:
    The Grand Prize:
    A custom made troop humidor made by Ed @ waxing moon woodworking (it is beautiful) Ed is waiting for the winner to customize the interior to their need as far as tray’s ect. Donated By Waxing Wood or Ed.

The Autographed Fuente books are limited to the first 24 entries for contest's two and three!
    So don't wait too to long to enter or you'll miss out on a great freebie prize!!

Tickets are only good for the contest entered and each ticket may only be used once and will not be reused except for the grand prize when all tickets in the third contest will be re-added for this drawing You may enter as many contests as you want as many times as you want.

The drawing for contests two and three will be finished by May 8th. Your donation must be received before the drawing!! Don’t dilly dally, you may not get a chance to participate.

I will announce the drawing for contests two and three one week before they end in this thread and in a separate thread in charitable contributions. Please pass the word to your friends who may not read this section.

Also when mailing items, goodies, money, please list your puff handle return address (for prizes) and exactly which contests you are entering and how! Thanks!

Please send all donations to.
    Dave Bonnette
    PO Box 3563
    Bellevue, WA 98009
    Poopay to smelvis@nym.hush.com

I want to Thank the Following for their contributions to this great cause!!!!
    Shuckins-Special shout out to SkinsFanLarry for getting the autograph's!!
    Bob at Tambolaka Natural Tobaccos
    Cubicdissection
    Ferry and DeGiri Cigars
    Ed at Waxing Moon
    Tampa Sweethearts
    Heartfelt industries

Last edited by smelvis; 03-12-2010 at 06:55 PM.

Re: Troop Humidor Raffle, Plus Lots of Prizes!!

Count me in....

Thank you for all your hard work on this Dave!

Thanks also to everyone who donated prizes, several fellow puffers on the list!

Quote Originally Posted by ejgarnut View Post
    Count me in....

Thank you for all your hard work on this Dave!

Thanks also to everyone who donated prizes, several fellow puffers on the list!
    Thanks Bro!

ejgarnut (Terry) has paid in full for all three contests.

Covered in sawdust cubicdissection's Avatar

Just a quick note that the ashtrays will be made from a different wood. Not sure what it will be yet, but it will be something nice, heavy and exotic.
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; one lick and you suck forever!

CigarLoco Kym Paid in full for all 3 contests!

Thanks Bro!!

Full grown Puffer Fish minicooper's Avatar

You know me, I'm in for 1 and 2. I can't do 3 yet (little low on inventory/cash), but maybe I'll be able to get in on 3 later. Thanks again for doing all of this Dave!

Chris aka Magnate paid in full for level #2 in our troop raffle.

Thanks Everyone!

Jesse aka jessejava187 has paid in full for #3
    Thanks
    Jesse!

bump!
    i hate waiting 5-21 business days!

Quote Originally Posted by bdw1984 View Post
    bump!
    Thanks for the bump. am surprised more people are not buying into the 1st drawing which isn't that far off and is only $30 bucks. The extra prizes if we hit the number are as nice as the main prize have you ever known Ron or I to be cheap on cigars and stuff?

Come on people get cooking so we can get this going.

Thanks

That sounded like begging sorry, I just want more and more for them, I can't wait til we hit 50 boxes sent then 100 and I think we can hit 100 plus by the end of the year! So please if I ever sound like a beggar or impatient, forgive me it's passion, disguised by my poor writing skills.
    Thanks
    Last edited by smelvis; 03-10-2010 at 01:39 PM. Reason: added text

Jon aka Amlique has paid in full for # 2 and # 3

Thanks Jon!!

Full grown Puffer Fish minicooper's Avatar

On its way. DC: 03093220000052973162

Dave
    Put me in for 1+2
    Package to go out Friday
    An "oath" has no expiration date......

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast