Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Troops Leaving Iraq

This is a discussion on Troops Leaving Iraq within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; This I think Is awesome news, people will get to come home and see there families and get there lives ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader jeepthing's Avatar

Troops Leaving Iraq

This I think Is awesome news, people will get to come home and see there families and get there lives back to normal. I watch the Today show and they had video of the troops unloading weapons cheering and celebrating. The reporter even says some celebrated with cigars and showed some of the soldiers lighting up. You think these are some of Smelvis's shipments. LOL Either way glad there coming home.

Last full U.S. combat brigade pulls out of Iraq - TODAYshow.com
    Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!

Young Fish

Re: Troops Leaving Iraq

I did two combat deployments in Iraq and I never thought I would see the day when we actually accomplished what we set out to do. I knew that the US and our allies could stamp out the insurgency but I had my doubts that the Iraqis could pick up the ball and keep it moving like they have.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader jeepthing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Teufel View Post
    I did two combat deployments in Iraq and I never thought I would see the day when we actually accomplished what we set out to do. I knew that the US and our allies could stamp out the insurgency but I had my doubts that the Iraqis could pick up the ball and keep it moving like they have.
    Thank you
    Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!

Puffer Fish with some spikes bc8436's Avatar

Great news, thanks for sharing.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Teufel View Post
    From this old Devil Dog allow me the privilege of thanking you for your service!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix