Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Free cigars for the Troops read here Please!!

This is a discussion on Free cigars for the Troops read here Please!! within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Final Numbers.... ***************: Thanks for joining and supporting our troops! We had more sign-ups Sunday and this morning, I'll let ...

Re: Free cigars for the Troops read here Please!!

Final Numbers....

***************: Thanks for joining and supporting our troops! We had more sign-ups Sunday and this morning, I'll let those last-minute folks count for 1,621 fans! That's a whole bunch of free cigars and a whole bunch of well-deserving folks who'll be smoking them. Thanks to everyone who spread the word, and most importantly thanks to the brave men & women who risk everything for all of us!

1,621 cigars about to be packed up and shipped to a whole bunch of brave soldiers! That's a whole lot of free cigars and a whole lot of you who helped make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post

1,621 cigars about to be packed up and shipped to a whole bunch of brave soldiers! That's a whole lot of free cigars and a whole lot of you who helped make it happen.
    did what I could on FB Ive probably been blocked by mst of my friends because of my posts, but it was worth it!!! Im going to copy this pic and save it cause I worked hard as Robert Carbough and pat myself on the back for it

Your Resident BCP Rep SmokeyJoeWood's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rob51461 View Post
    did what I could on FB Ive probably been blocked by mst of my friends because of my posts, but it was worth it!!! Im going to copy this pic and save it cause I worked hard as Robert Carbough and pat myself on the back for it
    You really did go above and beyond for this one! Thanks again for spreading the word, it is much appreciated by me and our company. That picture is awesome, that is our longest-tenured customer service rep (also named Robert) pictured, holding on to the last 6 singles to round out the uneven numbers from the bundle. If we ever have a good deal on something you're looking to purchase, give us a call and ask for Robert. I will let him know to set you up with a little something extra on the house for your efforts

No longer a community member.

Thank You everyone and Thanks To Best Cigar Prices and Travis for doing this!

39 04 35 N, 108 33 05 W gjcab09's Avatar

Great job done by all! Good to see you back Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyJoeWood View Post
    You really did go above and beyond for this one! Thanks again for spreading the word, it is much appreciated by me and our company. That picture is awesome, that is our longest-tenured customer service rep (also named Robert) pictured, holding on to the last 6 singles to round out the uneven numbers from the bundle. If we ever have a good deal on something you're looking to purchase, give us a call and ask for Robert. I will let him know to set you up with a little something extra on the house for your efforts

set these guys up instead there are 4 of them in a club theyre on your FB page.
    Thanks
    Rob

If they need an address it is:
    SPC Andre L Noth
    TF ODIN A-2
    BLDG 407C
    KANDAHAR, APO AE 09355

Young Fish

set these guys up instead there are 4 of them in a club theyre on your FB page.
    Thanks
    Rob

If they need an address it is:
    SPC Andre L Noth
    TF ODIN A-2
    BLDG 407C
    KANDAHAR, APO AE 09355

Are you in the Kandahar Chokers?

Young Fish

Ive got 3 fb accts with over 3000 friends total thats where i found out about this site Im running it into the ground
    That's a whole lot of friends.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4