Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Free cigars for the Troops read here Please!!

This is a discussion on Free cigars for the Troops read here Please!! within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; ...

No longer a community member.

Thumbs up Free cigars for the Troops read here Please!!

Just sign up on their face book page and the count goes up, also please buy something from this fine and generous Company who is donating such a huge amount of cigars to our Warriors!

Thanks

Dave

Become a Facebook fan of ***************.com and Donate Cigars to U.S. Troops Overseas

Kingston, NY (Marketwire) September 8, 2010 – To celebrate more than one thousand fans on Facebook, ***************.com, a leading online distributor of brand name, premium cigars from around the world, have announced they will be donating one cigar for every one of their Facebook fans to U.S. troops fighting overseas.

***************.com will be giving one cigar for every current fan and one for every fan that joins during their week-long promotion which begins September 11, 2010 and will close at midnight on September 18, 2010. The company hopes to reach at least 2,500 fans for a total of 2,500 cigars to be donated; the cigars to be donated include Perdomo (the Oba Oba BCP Exclusive Brand), Alec Bradley Cigar Co (Spirit of Cuba), and Altadis (Casa de Garcia).

“We are very excited about this opportunity to reward our soldiers for their bravery,” said a representative of ***************.com. “With support from our fans, soldiers will get to relax after a hard day with a free cigar to enjoy.” To make sure these get to the troops freely and fairly, ***************.com is partnering with Dave Bonnette, a generous cigar aficionado based in Washington who has already donated approximately 13,000 cigars and cigar accessories to soldiers via the online cigar forums at Puff.com.

Bonnette has been donating cigars to soldiers for years. He has donated his own cigars as well as coordinated donations from hundreds of other people who want to give but didn't know how to get the donations to the right place. Once the Facebook promotion ends, ***************.com will send all the cigars to Bonnette , who will then distribute the donations freely to his database of soldiers who enjoy cigars.

Those who wish to become a fan of ***************.com do not have to wait for the promotion to begin. Visit the ***************.com Facebook page now, at Welcome to Facebook, to become a fan and donate a cigar to U.S. troops fighting overseas.

***************.com specializes in providing a large selection of the highest quality cigars, including acid cigars and cohiba cigars, at affordable prices. They also offer a selection of cigar accessories such as ashtrays, cigar cutters, humidors, and lighters. For more information or to place an order, visit Cigars - ***************.com.

About ***************.com

***************.com, a leading online cigar distributor, carries, sells, and promotes all major brands of premium cigars, from the world’s bestselling brands to hard-to-find boutique lines. High volume sales, fast product turnover rates, and longstanding relationships with cigar manufacturers around the world enable ***************.com to offer one of the most extensive collections of premium cigars at discounted prices, making it the premier online destination for cigar aficionados and beginning smokers alike.

###

Greg Fox
    info@***************.com
    845-658-7610

Re: Free cigars for the Troops read here Please!!

Seriously, you can't have a better friend on Facebook!! Let's see them send Dave 5,000!!

GO!!

[Damn, Dave, this is awesome, brother...]
    This Space For Rent

Quote Originally Posted by Magnate View Post
    Seriously, you can't have a better friend on Facebook!! Let's see them send Dave 5,000!!

GO!!

[Damn, Dave, this is awesome, brother...]
    Yeah Chris pretty big deal here. lets see how many puffers find this down here in the basement.

amnesiac with deja vu Nurse_Maduro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Yeah Chris pretty big deal here. lets see how many puffers find this down here in the basement.
    I actually didn't realize it was affiliated with Puff at all; I found the press release earlier today online, so the word is definitely out there!

There's a few of us (and yes I've clicked and my wife should be shortly as well).
    Remis Velisque

Thanks Guy's and Thanks ***************.com for doing it's a great thing!!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader jeepthing's Avatar

done
    Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!

Done a while back and the wife will be tonight.

hope this dosent shut down their FB account

Quote Originally Posted by rob51461 View Post
    hope this dosent shut down their FB account
    Let the onslaught begin...
    Being willing is not enough, we must do. - Leonardo da Vinci.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Rock View Post
    Let the onslaught begin...
    Ive got 3 fb accts with over 3000 friends total thats where i found out about this site Im running it into the ground

Kudos for the efforts but I dont do Farcebook and never will.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    Kudos for the efforts but I dont do Farcebook and never will.

I find someone to cover for ya, I don't normally but did for this!

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    I find someone to cover for ya, I don't normally but did for this!
    You can tighten up a FB account so only I can see you there Warren.

Not so scary there anymore
    Being willing is not enough, we must do. - Leonardo da Vinci.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Rock View Post
    You can tighten up a FB account so only I can see you there Warren.

Not so scary there anymore
    Not scared of it mate just refuse to use it & other networking sites out of principle. The terms of their operation does not sit well with my ideals.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast