Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Special shout out to ***************.com

This is a discussion on Special shout out to ***************.com within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Hi Puffers You may remember this picture of the cigars donated by Travis and BCP all because we clicked on ...

No longer a community member.

Special shout out to ***************.com

Hi Puffers
    You may remember this picture of the cigars donated by Travis and BCP all because we clicked on their face book link. So far his bundles have went out in eight boxes with post cards giving special shipping and three free cigars to Military personnel.

Just want to Thank Travis Again for his donation the biggest single one yet!!

Dave I hope we are buying some cigars from him, I did hear from a few troops who said they were treated well!

Your Resident BCP Rep SmokeyJoeWood's Avatar

Re: Special shout out to ***************.com

Thanks for the shoutout Dave! And thank you again for all your great follow-up on this, again, we couldn't have done it without you.

We've gotten great feedback from the troops as well. I was hoping to more closely monitor the responses but I've been very overwhelmed with our holiday catalog deadline. It's gone, out to press and I'm a little freer to focus on other stuff! That is until next deadline

I thought this would be a good place to post a few pics we got from the troops. One of our best customer service reps Bob was so inspired by this giveaway and a story we received via e-mail that he bought a couple boxes out of his own pocket and sent them over to a small group of smoking soldiers. They followed up with these great smoking pics:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Special shout out to BestCigarPrices.com-bcp_troops1.jpg   Special shout out to BestCigarPrices.com-bcp_troops2.jpg   Special shout out to BestCigarPrices.com-bcp_troops3.jpg  

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish x man's Avatar

Gotta be a great feeling to know people care
    enough to send cigars so far to show appreccciation.

Really great job!

That's really great! I love seeing companies doing good work! Thanks to both of you guys.

Click on My Signature to view my Graphics Request Thread!

Again GREAT JOB FELLAS!!!!!!

Now that's a good employee Travis Thanks for the pics bro!

Removed per request

great job guys!!

i do love me some oba oba's...lol

Thumbs up Re: Special shout out to ***************.com

Hi Guy's just a bump to let you know Travis is no longer with BCP I want to wish Travis well and Thank him for all his help! and to Welcome Dianna to our family!

Dianna is the new Marketing Director at New Global Marketing, Inc.

Welcome Dianna it was a pleasure talking with you and I look forward to our continued success together!!

Dave

I got three hundred cutters below cost and so did Dave plus ***************.com donated four nice boxes of cigars. we will decide where they go later but probably to the troops. so Craig I would keep track of them but not add them in in case we go over our goal and need more prizes otherwise you can add them to Jacob and My's total.

Thanks Dianna from ***************.com our most Generous Retailer!!

Dave

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

very nice - I just placed an order with them yesterday!

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Thumbs up Re: Special shout out to ***************.com

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    very nice - I just placed an order with them yesterday!

That's great Shawn I hope more start using them they are a Great company and have been there big for us and the troops.!

If their support of the troops isn't enough, they are offering free shipping all week this week of anything on their site.

Link

WTG Dianna & BCP!

Im on their site now so may send a bit of business their way
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night. - Unknown

I for one have purchased from BCP several times and am very impressed with them all around. Since they are out of NY and not PA like a lot of the other e-tailers, their orders get here right at a week. That is incredibly fast! Their prices are very fair, selection is very good at all the price points, and should you have an issue that requires customer service...know that they will handle it very quickly and leave no question about making you a return customer.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast