Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Please help send some cheer to our Troops

This is a discussion on Please help send some cheer to our Troops within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Ive been working on this idea for a while and finally have what I need to get started. I wish ...

Please help send some cheer to our Troops

Ive been working on this idea for a while and finally have what I need to get started. I wish to accept donations of all types to send to our Troops deployed in Afganistan and Iraq. This is not Cigar exclusive. In addition to Gigars and accessories is Pipe Baccy and their accessories, Also items like candy, snacks, dried meat products, single serve drink powders ( I hear they go over big ) "portable" games like playing cards, rubics cube, puzzles, and hand held electronic games, or anything a young serviceman or woman would want that will fit in a 5x5x12 standard flat rate box. Also Thank You cards or notes go over well to show appreciation of their sacrifice. Although cash donations will not be accepted a small cash gift to me can be sent through PP to help offset shipping costs. I am also working with a online retailer to make purchases of bundles of cigars and any other Tabacco related items they carry at wholesale prices, PM me for details. Below is the 1st package I put together to go out to a small "club" I will be shipping out tomorrow. Any questions, rants, or comments please PM me. Please try to be on your best behavior. I am working on local drop boxes and have shared this website with potenial participating retailers to come in and check around.

send donations to:

Robert Carbaugh
    PO Box 253
    Villas NJ

Could a Mod please sticky this

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Re: Please help send some cheer to our Troops

Looks like you put a lot of effort into it. That's great especially in these economic times. I commend you on your effort as i do the same for my brother. And others in his company sure feels good don't it. Tis the season to be jolly! Christmas around the corner makes it all the more special!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

No longer a community member.

Good for you Rob the more the merrier.

Dave

Thanks Dave your support means alot!!!

AAARRGGH!! forgot to mention coffee, nothing goes better with a fine cigar than a quality cup of joe. Also suggestions are more than welcome this is a "Group" effort.

39 04 35 N, 108 33 05 W gjcab09's Avatar

Neat!

Quote Originally Posted by rob51461 View Post
    Thanks Dave your support means alot!!!

If you have any questions or need address's or any advice just ask. The troops are all that matter!

as the recipient of that box, you all rock

the snacks and drinks i share out with the platoon, the cigars with the fob joyce cigar club

all in all

wootz

Quote Originally Posted by moch View Post
    as the recipient of that box, you all rock

the snacks and drinks i share out with the platoon, the cigars with the fob joyce cigar club

all in all

wootz

Email me your apo and any unit info numbers ect that you can share Bro and thanks for serving.

smelvis@nym.hush.com

Thanks

I've redirected the channels through which I support troops & am now committed to that end but nice work Robert. I hope you get plenty of support.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    I've redirected the channels through which I support troops & am now committed to that end but nice work Robert. I hope you get plenty of support.
    Dosent matter who you go through, just that you are doing it. Thank you!!!

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Agreed its a great cause hats off to all that serve and to all that support them great job guys!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

39 04 35 N, 108 33 05 W gjcab09's Avatar

Thanks for the PP info Rob! I'll get something your way soon!

There are no sane human beings

My local B&M just sent out 25 soldier care packages full of cigars! My shop supports the troops.

Quote Originally Posted by srpoutlaw View Post
    My local B&M just sent out 25 soldier care packages full of cigars! My shop supports the troops.
    Thats really great of you and your employer!! We are all trying to help spread the wealth. We all try to do what we can and thats just great, as a VET myself Im trying to do what I can do with the help of others like you to help them "dial down" and relax from the tough job they do

Thanks!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast