Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

thanks for the cigars

This is a discussion on thanks for the cigars within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; i recently got a box of cigars from a gentleman on here but i have lost the contact info. Thank ...

thanks for the cigars

i recently got a box of cigars from a gentleman on here but i have lost the contact info. Thank you kind sir and i wish i could send you this directly.

i am stationed in afghanistan(on fob joyce) and a friend of ken hammes(darth-raven)

the sticks made my and my fellow soldiers on the fobs day and we all appreciate it greatly

keep smokin

spc tim belcher

Re: thanks for the cigars

It's a great feeling isn't it?! Amazing folks on here.

You're welcome, glad they made it there!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunker View Post
    You're welcome, glad they made it there!
    you are a god among men

i have given out about a third of the box to various joe's in need

Quote Originally Posted by moch View Post
    you are a god among men

i have given out about a third of the box to various joe's in need
    Loren Gomez was very generous in helping me collect cigars for you guys.

http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/cigars...only-15-a.html

I just added a little variety to the box for you.

Dave (Smelvis) and two other BOTL's (on another forum) who are sending out regular care pakages split the remainder of the haul pictured in the thread above for other boxes like the one you received.

I think I feel safe in speaking for them (and the other BOTL's I know are sending stuff regularly without recognition) in that knowing we help put a smile on your face and gave you a little sliver of happiness in your day is all the thanks we need.

Stay safe, and Thank You for what you do.

Great Work Rick! I just saw the post from Gomez and wish I came across this earlier! Tim and Jordan, take care of yourself over there.

like i said, you are all gods among men. (perhaps goddesses for those sisters involved)

we don't really have shops or anything here so the cigars we get do wonders for bringing a taste of home and some much needed relaxation.

to be able to sit down and just smoke, not talk about work and forget about the incoming and small arms fire for a few minutes is divine

thank you again
    all of you

39 04 35 N, 108 33 05 W gjcab09's Avatar

Verrrry cool Rick! awesome job!

rob51461 you are also a god among men, thank you for the 20so sticks, will post pics when i can, as well as pics of the enjoyment.....
    works been kickin me in the teeth lately(did not even make the last cigar club

so these are a godsend

thank you again

Dont know about the god thing but enjoy!! This is my first shippment and hope you got both boxes. The coffee may taste weak but trust me itll creep up on you. If you could send me some feedback on the other items so I can send the right things

Thank You

Rob

i got a boxy with coffee, 2 things of cigars and some various drink mixes and such sundry. not sure about a second box as of yet but our mail is retarded sometimes.

thank you again

Quote Originally Posted by rob51461 View Post
    Dont know about the god thing but enjoy!! This is my first shippment and hope you got both boxes. The coffee may taste weak but trust me itll creep up on you. If you could send me some feedback on the other items so I can send the right things

Thank You

Rob

There should be another box, it was sealed before placing a note in it. It has jerky slim jims and other snacks and drinks you can see it in the "help send cheer to the troops" thread

got it today, me and my section thanks you again

Woo hoo! Nice!
    Cars, Smoke, Homebrew, Wet Shave and a Fountain Pen. Gentlemanly pursuits.

smelvis you are also a god among men got the 3 boxes right before christmas and the guys at the unit got christmas presents of wonderfull cigars and there was much rejoycing. the taboo cigar was wonderfull, it was my christmas smoke.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast