Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 673

Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)

This is a discussion on Troop Raffle (Winter 2010) within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Thanks John WTG Brother! Gonna be a boxing weekend LOL...

  
  1. #181

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)

    Thanks John WTG Brother!

    Gonna be a boxing weekend LOL

  2. #182

    ENIGMA Batista30's Avatar


     

    Re: Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)

    Anyone donating more 25 cigars or $100 worth of products get my wish in the Non CC MAW for noobs!

  3. #183

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by avo_addict View Post
    I got you, Eric. PM me your addy.

    I am going to give my wish to smelvis for his support to the troops.
    My wish is the nest person to donate 10 cigars worth $40 or $40 using Paypoo.


    Thanks Jim

    If you do this please post your intent and dc number or PP info on this thread it's the other non cc maw

    http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/cigar-...ml#post3039205
    Last edited by smelvis; 11-29-2010 at 11:07 PM.

  4. #184

    Easier without the hat. Bigtotoro's Avatar


     

    Re: Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by Batista30 View Post
    Anyone donating more 25 cigars or $100 worth of products get my wish in the Non CC MAW for noobs!
    Now that is what we like to see!

    I have no use for RG.

  5. #185

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtotoro View Post
    Now that is what we like to see!
    Yes indeed Veeral Has been mighty generous in this, Thanks bro!

  6. #186

    ENIGMA Batista30's Avatar


     

    Re: Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by Batista30 View Post
    Anyone donating more 25 cigars or $100 worth of products get my wish in the Non CC MAW for noobs!
    This "deal" is still active!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtotoro View Post
    Now that is what we like to see!
    Unfortunately, that wish has been posted for 5 days now and no one has taken the offer yet! Come on Guys!

    Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Yes indeed Veeral Has been mighty generous in this, Thanks bro!
    I appreciate the kind words, but I only have you guys to thank!

  7. #187

    ENIGMA Batista30's Avatar


     

    Re: Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)

    "Terrific Tuesday Special" - Donate 15 cigars or $50 worth of product/paypoo and get my wish in the Non CC MAW easy for noobs thread!

  8. #188

    Teh Kid thegoldenmackid's Avatar


     

    Re: Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by Batista30 View Post
    "Terrific Tuesday Special" - Donate 15 cigars or $50 worth of product/paypoo and get my wish in the Non CC MAW easy for noobs thread!
    Someone take this... before he starts sound like Lew or the Z-Man:

    "While touring a big name factory in Honduras, I was wishing I had some $400 Behikes, but then a wise guy came out of the dark corner of and offered me fifteen Honduran puros. He wanted $100 for a box, but I said we'll take them in bundles and put them at the JR price for $50. Not only do they look slightly like Behikes, these things are aged for a bit longer and taste a bit better."

    I know, I'm pathetic. Someone take these. Thanks for all your support Veeral.
    http://twitter.com/charlieminato
    editor, halfwheel.com

  9. #189

    Smokin Gun's FridayGt's Avatar


     

    Re: Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)

    Damn it! If I could get my paypoo account set up out here I'd be all over this!
    Oh, btw, you guys all F*ing rock. Seriously amazing, thank you!
    Cars, Smoke, Homebrew, Wet Shave and a Fountain Pen. Gentlemanly pursuits.

  10. #190

    Master Illusione-a-Tatist Sarge's Avatar


     

    Re: Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)

    only had 2 boxes of cards left at the Casino. Good thing I hit them up today and not later this week because they might not have had any. With Hunting season and Thanksgiving just wrapping up it's a bad time to try to get some. Still, that's a solid case of cards, 24 packs in all. Maybe next year w/ more time and earlier planning I can snag a few more for the 2011 roundup.

    Not sure what I'll be able to do in the Stick department since I am nOOb but I'll figure something out. Try to shoot close to the premium 5er + another 5er & a Box of Thompson Explorer Java in there since I'm getting a a bankruptcy (not much but tapped my ass out) stash tomorrow to fill my not so ready humidor. anyway I'll be dropping off a package Wed hopefully so heads up.


    edit* whoa whats this about a deal? think I'm planning to send 25+ cigars when I get this package out
    Last edited by Sarge; 11-30-2010 at 04:14 AM.

  11. #191

    ENIGMA Batista30's Avatar


     

    Re: Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    only had 2 boxes of cards left at the Casino. Good thing I hit them up today and not later this week because they might not have had any. With Hunting season and Thanksgiving just wrapping up it's a bad time to try to get some. Still, that's a solid case of cards, 24 packs in all. Maybe next year w/ more time and earlier planning I can snag a few more for the 2011 roundup.

    Not sure what I'll be able to do in the Stick department since I am nOOb but I'll figure something out. Try to shoot close to the premium 5er + another 5er & a Box of Thompson Explorer Java in there since I'm getting a a bankruptcy (not much but tapped my ass out) stash tomorrow to fill my not so ready humidor. anyway I'll be dropping off a package Wed hopefully so heads up.


    edit* whoa whats this about a deal? think I'm planning to send 25+ cigars when I get this package out
    Lol! Be the next one to send out your package while meeting the requirements and you get my Non CC MAW spot
    http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/cigar-...bs-too-14.html

  12. #192

    Master Illusione-a-Tatist Sarge's Avatar


     

    Re: Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by Batista30 View Post
    Lol! Be the next one to send out your package while meeting the requirements and you get my Non CC MAW spot
    http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/cigar-...bs-too-14.html
    didn't really expect anything for my contributions so that would be pretty sweet. well hopefully UPS and USPS can get here today so I can swing this package to USPS. Pretty excited for them to be here already. Excited to get all those beautiful sticks not to mention the wheels I ordered 4 months ago are finally coming today. I'm pretty stoked to say the least! Of course a combo of sticks and rims is why I also have $60 to my name for the next 2 weeks. well now that I'm loaded up on Smoking Pleasure maybe I can get back on track.

  13. #193

    Removed per request


     

    Re: Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)

    my first bomb was launched today...

  14. #194

    Easier without the hat. Bigtotoro's Avatar


     

    Re: Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by shuckins View Post
    my first bomb was launched today...

    Won't someone think of the children?!?!?

    I have no use for RG.

  15. #195

    ENIGMA Batista30's Avatar


     

    Re: Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)


Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •