Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)

This is a discussion on Troop Raffle (Winter 2010) within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Hey Guys, I wanted to give a HUGE shout out to Paul at Mr. J's Havana House/ Joyals Liquors in ...

JGD

Re: Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)

Hey Guys, I wanted to give a HUGE shout out to Paul at Mr. J's Havana House/ Joyals Liquors in RI. I called Paul the other day in hopes to buy $100 worth of cigars to be shipped to Dave for the troops. I talked to Paul today, and not only was he willing to ship the smokes to Dave, but he also said he would only charge me a bit over cost, so the troops will be getting about $160 of cigars instead. However, that is not all, Paul also said that he too wanted to donated so there will be even more going to the cause. The cigars will ship on Monday.

HUGE THANKS TO PAUL. If anyone is seeking Tatuaje, Viaje, or others please give him a call and let him know why you are choosing to do business with him!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader fuente~fuente's Avatar

PP sent

Thank you Dave...
    Twitter @ OB1theStogie
    Coming at you from the Dirty Dirty...

No longer a community member.

Very Cool Jim Thanks to both you and Paul!!

I am looking to see if he has a website now to properly Thank Him.

WTG Guy's

Dave

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Max_Power's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JGD View Post
    Hey Guys, I wanted to give a HUGE shout out to Paul at Mr. J's Havana House/ Joyals Liquors in RI. I called Paul the other day in hopes to buy $100 worth of cigars to be shipped to Dave for the troops. I talked to Paul today, and not only was he willing to ship the smokes to Dave, but he also said he would only charge me a bit over cost, so the troops will be getting about $160 of cigars instead. However, that is not all, Paul also said that he too wanted to donated so there will be even more going to the cause. The cigars will ship on Monday.

HUGE THANKS TO PAUL. If anyone is seeking Tatuaje, Viaje, or others please give him a call and let him know why you are choosing to do business with him!
    Damn, I was on my way there tonight, but never made it. I'll have to get in there this weekend.

edit - I'm getting some sticks together as well, will be shipping next week!

JGD

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Very Cool Jim Thanks to both you and Paul!!

I am looking to see if he has a website now to properly Thank Him.

WTG Guy's

Dave
    I don't believe that he has a website, however, I will be more than happy to provide the shops number if no one can find it on the web.

fuente~fuente donated $25 cash Thanks Jason!

Hey Jim, I hope you don't mind, but I just talked to Paul and I'll be stopping in to see him tomorrow morning and adding some more sticks to that package. He also said he had some incredible stuff getting sent out for you.

JGD

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Power View Post
    Hey Jim, I hope you don't mind, but I just talked to Paul and I'll be stopping in to see him tomorrow morning and adding some more sticks to that package. He also said he had some incredible stuff getting sent out for you.
    Thats great Max! The more, the merrier!

Way cool Chris

Thanks bro!!! make sure to add a note so you get credit for entries in the raffle!!

That is some beautiful work Gents!

Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Wow... glad to see this taken off. You can also check out Buckhead Cigar Club (ask for Mike, tell him Charlie sent you about the troop thing) and he'll hook you up as well.
    http://twitter.com/charlieminato
    editor, halfwheel.com

Young Puffer Fish

Dc 0309 1830 0002 0534 7861

15 more cigars are piggybacking with Jim's donation. They should have a note that says "from Chris"

Scotch & Cigars

My package is on the way, I hope the troops enjoy. I sent what I could, wish I could have sent more but my meager stash is not in the same league as some of you

Thanks again for arranging this, we appreciate all the hard work. Three months into the cigar world and I must say this is an amazing community.

DC: 0310 2640 0002 4222 8163
    Last edited by Rock31; 11-20-2010 at 12:29 PM.

Thanks Jay, Chris and Ray!!

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast