Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 673

Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)

This is a discussion on Troop Raffle (Winter 2010) within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Eric 8Ball917 6 cigars Thanks Eric...

  
  1. #76

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)

    Eric 8Ball917 6 cigars

    Thanks Eric


  2. #77

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)

    Jim AVO_ADDICT 50 cigars

    Thanks Jim!


  3. #78

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)

    Richard C Brockton MA 5 cigar

    Thanks Richard




  4. #79

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)

    Patrick Bigtotoro 30 cigars

    Thanks Patrick




  5. #80

    Scotch & Cigars


     

    Re: Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)

    Nice job everyone! Keep em coming

  6. #81

    ENIGMA Batista30's Avatar


     

    Re: Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)

    Dave,

    When you have a chance, if you post the total count so far. I'd like to see our progression and perhaps it will provide more motivation!

  7. #82

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by Batista30 View Post
    Dave,

    When you have a chance, if you post the total count so far. I'd like to see our progression and perhaps it will provide more motivation!
    The pictures show it all so far, I think Charlie said we would do it once or twice a week to try and keep it simple, I think the total numbers in hand were 8 donors.

    The number is not very high yet though I could almost guess, if I did I would nope better not guess. we both have it on spreadsheets, I email every donation and the person to charlie daily.

    let me get a nap and maybe late tonight I will count them. You were the biggest I think so far . then Patrick. The first 50 were mine in a trade I forgot I made and I just left them in the pile for the troops.


    does that help bro? at least for now?


    PS so far there are more prizes than donors.

  8. #83

    ENIGMA Batista30's Avatar


     

    Re: Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    The pictures show it all so far, I think Charlie said we would do it once or twice a week to try and keep it simple, I think the total numbers in hand were 8 donors.

    The number is not very high yet though I could almost guess, if I did I would nope better not guess. we both have it on spreadsheets, I email every donation and the person to charlie daily.

    let me get a nap and maybe late tonight I will count them. You were the biggest I think so far . then Patrick. The first 50 were mine in a trade I forgot I made and I just left them in the pile for the troops.


    does that help bro? at least for now?



    PS so far there are more prizes than donors.
    No worries at all Dave! You guys have done this on a yearly basis and know how to handle it! I'm just glad us new puffers can participate!

  9. #84

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by Batista30 View Post
    No worries at all Dave! You guys have done this on a yearly basis and know how to handle it! I'm just glad us new puffers can participate!

    166 cigars

    $25 cash

  10. #85

    Puffer Fish with many spikes


     

    Re: Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)

    I just seen this thread, as always I'll get some smokes togeather and in the mail this week. Thank You for all you do to help.

  11. #86

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)


  12. #87

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)

    $100 Cash donated by Mr. Ron Shuckins. No entries desired.

    Thanks My Friend!!

  13. #88

    ENIGMA Batista30's Avatar


     

    Re: Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)

    Cheers to Mr. Shuckins.

  14. #89

    Easier without the hat. Bigtotoro's Avatar


     

    Re: Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)

    The standing wish in the Non-Cuban MAW belongs to me. The first one to commit to sending at least 25 good cigars to the cause can have it.

    I have no use for RG.

  15. #90

    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes bigslowrock's Avatar


     

    Re: Troop Raffle (Winter 2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtotoro View Post
    The standing wish in the Non-Cuban MAW belongs to me. The first one to commit to sending at least 25 good cigars to the cause can have it.
    nice offer for some late owls!

Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •