Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Ronson lighter deal real cheap 17 hours only!!!

This is a discussion on Ronson lighter deal real cheap 17 hours only!!! within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Second chance for anyone that missed out Pennywise.biz another 24 hour site...

Re: Ronson lighter deal real cheap 17 hours only!!!

Second chance for anyone that missed out

Pennywise.biz
    another 24 hour site

Also if anyone used amex to purchase theirs. I saw this post on another forum.

Saw on one of the other public sites that a couple people who used their AMEX cards for this purchase have had fraudulent airline ticket purchases attempted on their AMEX cards. Please take a look at your on-line accounts if you used AMEX for this purchase.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Citizen Zero's Avatar

A little Goo Gone extra strength took care of the bar codes on mine. I was a little surprise at how rough they were when they arrived but it didn't damper the mood. I was geeked to finally get my hands on a jet(amero) lite. The thing works great and I have pretty much lifetime supply plus some to give to friends. Well worth the 17 bucks.

No longer a community member.

Here is another Thanks to a brother who sent me the link!

Pennywise.biz

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Deuce Da Masta's Avatar

you guys might wanna check your accounts. i had 2 $750 purchase attempts on my account today. Ive heard this site has been making purchases using peoples cards. lucky for me capital one caught them prior to them clearing so my account only needs a new number. best of luck gents and keep an eye out!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Da Masta View Post
    you guys might wanna check your accounts. i had 2 $750 purchase attempts on my account today. Ive heard this site has been making purchases using peoples cards. lucky for me capital one caught them prior to them clearing so my account only needs a new number. best of luck gents and keep an eye out!

No shit, from this one or from snoop?

Thanks for the heads up, I'll go look now!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Da Masta View Post
    I see other places that they are getting "issues" like this from the same "deal".....
    Thats a load of BS!

Quote Originally Posted by thebayratt View Post
    I see other places that they are getting "issues" like this from the same "deal".....
    Thats a load of BS!

No problems here yet, except they got paid and I haven't got the 48 I ordered yet, I did get two boxes of 12 donated from people for the troops. Been watching close just in case, I would still like to know which company the crooked shit is coming from?

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    No problems here yet, except they got paid and I haven't got the 48 I ordered yet,
    I sent you 24 also. Hoping they show soon too.

Quote Originally Posted by n3uka View Post
    I sent you 24 also. Hoping they show soon too.

I got twelve twice in separate packages and no nanes or notes so I don't know who sent them. Could they have sent yours in separate packages?

I loaded one yesterday and it seemed to work fine and for the price the Troops will be happy I'm sure. The package was pretty shitty just loose lighters and no padding but no harm I guess.

Thanks for the donation brother!

Dave,
    I also ordered 24 for you. I have an order confirmation, but nothing on shipping. Nothing weird on my CC yet. I ordered from Shnoop on the 9th.

Quote Originally Posted by johnmoss View Post
    Dave,
    I also ordered 24 for you. I have an order confirmation, but nothing on shipping. Nothing weird on my CC yet. I ordered from Shnoop on the 9th.
    Maybe some went to the PO and are waiting, at least one came ups, weird.

Well Thanks Guy's

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Citizen Zero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnmoss View Post
    Dave,
    When I ordered mine, I did not receive any shipping notification, it just showed up in like 3 days. I am worried about my cc now though. I'm wondering if they tried to use it and it just got declined cause I'm broke lol or if my card number wasn't compromised. I think I'll head to Chase and ask for a new card with a new card number just to be safe.

Full grown Puffer Fish txemtp69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Maybe some went to the PO and are waiting, at least one came ups, weird.

Well Thanks Guy's
    I sent 12 to your PO box. Should be there by now.

I was just at my local walmart, and they now stock these again too. 3 bucks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast