Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Almost there!!!!

This is a discussion on Almost there!!!! within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Well, its been a while since I have been on here. Ever since I got back from R&R I've been ...

Almost there!!!!

Well, its been a while since I have been on here. Ever since I got back from R&R I've been crazy busy. So we are now on our last month and I can see the light. It's been the longest year of my life and thanks to guys like Smelvis and gjcab we got through without any incidents. I just wanted to say thanks again to ALL who have helped donate to the troops. Trust me, there is no better way to relax and get away from it over here. Keep up the great work and if anyones around central TX let me know so we can get together and herf.

Later BOTL's and SOTL's
    People say motivation doesn't last ... neither does bathing. Thats why we do it everyday.

Re: Almost there!!!!

Glad to hear you're doing fine Rob! Take care of yourself and enjoy the cigars!

No longer a community member.

Wow Rob, been a long old road for ya bro, we sure appreciate all you did and are doing for us, stay safe and come home brother. Just the best kind of news Rob!!

Dave

Young Fish

Stay safe!