Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Troop Pictures and Letters!

This is a discussion on Troop Pictures and Letters! within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by TonyBrooklyn I tried to bump you Dave but it tells me i love you too much! So ...

No longer a community member.

Thumbs up Re: Troop Pictures and Letters!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBrooklyn View Post
    I tried to bump you Dave but it tells me i love you too much! So here is a virtual bump for all you do! You are a great botl! I am proud to call you my friend! Peace my Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Back at ya Tony. One of these day when you have the time maybe we can start that thread in the section and you guy''s can do some teaching me about RE's HTF's and all around good sh*t man

I have one box I bought last week of RE's and am not in a hurry but sure want to learn so I don't miss any deals because I don't know what I'm doing.

Thanks Man!

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Re: Troop Pictures and Letters!

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Back at ya Tony. One of these day when you have the time maybe we can start that thread in the section and you guy''s can do some teaching me about RE's HTF's and all around good sh*t man

I have one box I bought last week of RE's and am not in a hurry but sure want to learn so I don't miss any deals because I don't know what I'm doing.

Thanks Man!
    Yes Dave we can do that in the Habanos section. In the mean time any time you want some opinions my brother. My door is always open to you!
    In fact you know what i am going to start that thread right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Puffer Fish with many spikes Blue_2's Avatar

Thanks Dave, another great pic!

Darn, I'm out of RG bullets for both of you. Virtual bump!

Thanks Tony and Dan!!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes djangos's Avatar

Same here Dave!! Won't let me do that either........We all love you too much! Thank you for the pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBrooklyn View Post
    I tried to bump you Dave but it tells me i love you too much! So here is a virtual bump for all you do! You are a great botl! I am proud to call you my friend! Peace my Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pictures courtesy of CPT Johnson, Steven C Camp Dubs - Base Defense Commander

Thanks Brother Glad you liked them, more later!

Last edited by smelvis; 05-16-2011 at 12:48 AM.

Young Fish

Hey guys, got a box from you guys in the mail, the Marines really appreciated the snacks and hygiene gear. For some reason this site is blocked on the deployed server so I can't access it very often. Thanks again!

Byron
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Young Fish

Dave B.,

Your box arrived and here are photos. I'll be sending notes to both you guys and pictures show us enjoying the smokes. You guys are the best!

MSgt John E. Butcher
    Paralegal RoLFF-A
    Last edited by msgtjeb; 05-25-2011 at 04:00 AM.

Young Fish

Dave B.,

Pictures
    Last edited by msgtjeb; 05-25-2011 at 05:30 AM.

Thanks John Hope you are getting some nice relax time mixed in with the hard sh*t.

Love the pics, good stuff!

This is 101% Awesome!

And it's nice to see the Navy getting in on the goodies! ... Not that I'm biased or anything
    Dale

Puffer Fish with many spikes Blue_2's Avatar

Glad to see the smiling faces of the Troops!

Young Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Teufel View Post
    Hey guys, got a box from you guys in the mail, the Marines really appreciated the snacks and hygiene gear. For some reason this site is blocked on the deployed server so I can't access it very often. Thanks again!

Byron

Hey guys got my first box of cigars. Wow! There was so much good stuff in there. All the cigars were great too, none were dry from the mail or anything. I really appreciate you guys throwing some humi paks and ziploc bags, that really made it easy to package up the cigars and send them on down the line. A convoy left yesterday for the several dozen battle positions we have here so I should have pictures of troop herfs in a few days. Thanks again guys!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Troop Pictures and Letters!-cigars-2.jpg   Troop Pictures and Letters!-cigars1.jpg  

Way Cool Bro, we'll get more your way as soon as we can, Stay Safe and Thank You Guy's, We Love Ya all!!!!!

Dave

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast