Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Troop Pictures and Letters!

This is a discussion on Troop Pictures and Letters! within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Thanks everyone, sorry the pictures appear fuzy and grainy but we were experiencing a bit of a dust storm that ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes jumpmaster's Avatar

Re: Troop Pictures and Letters!

Thanks everyone, sorry the pictures appear fuzy and grainy but we were experiencing a bit of a dust storm that night. Once again thanks to everyone that contributes to us deployed serviced members.

Tracy
    "Jumpmaster"

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Thanks Tracy aka Jumpmaster

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Once again Tracy (Jumpmaster), I'm humbled and honored by the generosity of you guys fighting for our freedom! Thanks so much for this. These are the things I will treasure for the rest of my life!

It was.....well, let's just say it was.

No longer a community member.

Very Nice WTG Tracy and I hear ya Dave Congrats!

very cool stuff Dave & well deserved!

We got a nice Card from Thom aka Shortfuse, Very Cool Thanks Brother!

Just a quick note from a good friend of ours.

Dave,

I have a couple of guys getting ready to go over so I will send you their addresses as soon as I can.

I am actually getting deployed too, but my deployment is a little different. I will be deployed CONUS (continental United States) and be doing the same job I did in Iraq (intelligence) and it should only last about 6 months. I leave next week.

So great to hear you are still taking care of the troops. That support means more to us than you guys could ever know.

Stephen

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    we got a nice card from thom aka shortfuse, very cool thanks brother!
    May God bless you all and keep you safe!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBrooklyn View Post
    May God bless you all and keep you safe!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Amen.
    Legion of BOOM!!! Enforcement Division.

Finally = Thanks Justin & Andy Juicestain & Boat57

Just a short note from Jeff, the cool part is our guy's are coming home, way F*cking cool!

Hello Gents,
    Just wanted to wish you both a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    I'm packing up my computer but wanted to get the word out before this
    thing goes into a box. Wishing you both well and looking forward to
    getting home.

V/R
    Jeff Swinford
    CPT, LG
    Commanding

Dave,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! Thanks once again, received the boxes on Christmas Eve, just in time for Christmas. Sorry, I haven't had a chance to post much lately, we have been extremely busy. My wife spent Christmas Eve with Russ and his family and stated it was a lovely evening. I hope yours was as well?

It didn't feel like Christmas here at all however, the very kind gesture from you and the rest of the PUFF family made the day somewhat enjoyable. I worked until 2 pm then had a smoke with some of the guys. You guys really give us a little bit of home and for that; we thank you!

We are having our first official "Tali-banned Cigar Aficianido Club" KAIA Chapter meeting on 30 Dec. I currently have 45 members and after the first meeting our numbers should continue growing. I will send pics, promise.

Well, as I stated earlier thank you very much for the little bit of home! Have a Happy New Year!!

V/R,
    Tracy

TRACY J. DYKSTRA
    SGM OR-9 , USA

A nice note from Jerry and some pic!

Dave

Thank you for the cigars. I shared them with my company for Christmas. We have a platoon that had just got back from an 8 day mission. I shared some with my XO and the rest of the head quarters platoon. the pictures are from the day they got back and then a night around a fire that we started to stay warm. I am very thank full for the cigars I never smoked anything before but I do enjoy a cigar now to take the stress of the day away here are the pictures and there will be more to come.

SGT Jerry

David,

I just wanted to thank you for the care package of cigars. It just so happened that I got the boxes in a couple of days before a unit Christmas/New Years party. I am a southern boy and I was voted to smoke the only 3 pigs in the middle east(I think). Just so happened that I also got to offer the guys coming in from Iraq and Kuwait some fresh cigars after their meal. With your care package I made Doggie bags full of cigars and sent out with each of the CG Cutters that were at the party.
    I told the guys that where they came from and they all wanted me to tell you thank you from each of them. They are looking forward to anymore that you end up sending if any.

I was going to write a note but figured this would be a little faster to getting to you.

Thank you again for your Care package
    very respectfully,

MK1 Shawn Hines

Puffer Fish with some spikes jumpmaster's Avatar

Dave and Fellow BOTLs,

Once again thanks a million! Here are a couple of pics from Christmas day, I will add more once I down load from other computer.

Troop Pictures and Letters!-christmas-11-smoke-1.jpg

Troop Pictures and Letters!-christmas-day-smoke-me.jpg

Troop Pictures and Letters!-christmas-day-smoke-sgm-brock-i-use-1.jpg

Having a hard time uploading from my pics folder-- so I attached them
    Last edited by jumpmaster; 01-12-2012 at 12:36 PM. Reason: can't upload from pics folder

Thanks Tracy hope all is well my friend!

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast