Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Re: My entire collection/ Help Kyle Please!

This is a discussion on Re: My entire collection/ Help Kyle Please! within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by fiddlegrin Hi Mike, Here is the story; Kyle was going to have to sell his beloved humi ...

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlegrin View Post
    Hi Mike,
    Here is the story;

Kyle was going to have to sell his beloved humi because of a financial crisis and we banded together to "Save the Humi"

Thanks for asking.

Dafiddla

Thanks. Can someone PM me the ****** info, and add me to the list. Please understand that you won't get a "thank you" PM due to Puffs restrictions on me. So thank you in advance.

Puffer Fish with many spikes CaptainBlenderman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikemets View Post
    Thanks. Can someone PM me the ****** info, and add me to the list. Please understand that you won't get a "thank you" PM due to Puffs restrictions on me. So thank you in advance.
    I don't think you can receive PMs any more than you can send them. Unless there is some other way I'm not thinking of (or a Mod has taken care of this already), if you can put your e-mail address on my Visitor Messages, I'll delete it right away and e-mail you the info. Just be sure to type out "at" instead of putting the actual e-mail address on there, just as an added measure...
    "Good judgment comes from experience. Unfortunately, experience often comes from bad judgment."

You need 5 days and 10 posts before you can get p.m. I believe. Acording to your personel page you have like 8 days left for that. It'll be soon brother.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainBlenderman View Post
    if you can put your e-mail address on my Visitor Messages, I'll delete it right away and e-mail you the info. Just be sure to type out "at" instead of putting the actual e-mail address on there, just as an added measure...
    As far as I can tell, I can't even do this. Once I can receive a PM, please send the info, thank you.

As far as I can tell, I can't even do this. Once I can receive a PM, please send the info, thank you.
    I think it takes the same amout of time....I actually don't remember for sure....I'm getting old. I should remember this. I just went through it. Hmmm

Still going Thanks for helping out guy's!

Puffer Fish with many spikes CaptainBlenderman's Avatar

Ah...sorry, forgot about that...
    "Good judgment comes from experience. Unfortunately, experience often comes from bad judgment."

Thumbs up Re: My entire collection/ Help Kyle Please!

You guy's may have heard or seen this..........Man have you ever seen this much generosity before non stop.

http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/cigar-...ller-bomb.html

Anyway another smelvis late story I was kinda overwhelmed for a few day's guy's, I have the coal packages ready, I picked up some teeny tiny coal boxes at the PO and will ASAP will put the coal in the teeny tiny little boxes and get them mailed out. Will post DC's here when I get er done

Thanks for your patience you generous sumbitches

Dave

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish grumpy1328's Avatar

Yeah, teeny, tiny little coal packages. Smelvis does nothing teeny or tiny.
    You guys better hide the women and children, cuz you're gonna get blowed up!!!
    Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Jenady's Avatar

1. Dave $20
    2. Josh Lucky 13 $20
    3. thegoldenmackid $20
    4. Jenady $20

Let me know Dave.
    "If I cannot smoke in heaven, then I shall not go."
    --Mark Twain

Hi Kyle Brother!

How about a new total we hit the nice numbers by now right?

Thanks Bro!

Dave

A couple of Jacksons with some paper weights should have landed yesterday.

Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Hi Kyle Brother!

How about a new total we hit the nice numbers by now right?

Thanks Bro!

Dave
    The new total is up to $848.24, simply amazing what all of you on puff have done. We just found out our second's going to be a boy, and now I get to have a special stick to celebrate. Can't wait to show him the hobby and now he get's to keep the humidor. I'll be sure to take a pic once he's born with the humi. Maybe he could take a nap on it!

Quote Originally Posted by socalocmatt View Post
    A couple of Jacksons with some paper weights should have landed yesterday.
    They did, thanks for putting the weights on to keep them from blowing away, I can't wait to light them up!
    Trying to decide on my next cigar!

Quote Originally Posted by LincolnSmokes View Post
    The new total is up to $848.24, simply amazing what all of you on puff have done. We just found out our second's going to be a boy, and now I get to have a special stick to celebrate. Can't wait to show him the hobby and now he get's to keep the humidor. I'll be sure to take a pic once he's born with the humi. Maybe he could take a nap on it!

They did, thanks for putting the weights on to keep them from blowing away, I can't wait to light them up!

xcelent now that would be a great pic newborn chillin in a humi i love it

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes djangos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chewwy26 View Post
    xcelent now that would be a great pic newborn chillin in a humi i love it
    You should get Anne Geddes to take the picutre and stake a claim on the royalties.... LOL!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast