Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

firefighter/ cadet donations

This is a discussion on firefighter/ cadet donations within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; ok heres the scoop. i belong to the local voulenteer fire dept. and i am an advisor for the cadet ...

hillbilly puffer fish perry7762's Avatar

firefighter/ cadet donations

ok heres the scoop. i belong to the local voulenteer fire dept. and i am an advisor for the cadet program. im trying to raise money for these kids to get new fire gear for upcoming training schools and what not this summer. the problem with the gear we have now is that it is hand me down turnout gear from the actual members of the dept and its getting old and worn out. struck a deal with my dad(the fire cheif) that if we could raise $5000, he would convince the trustees to foot the the rest of the bill. i had an idea for another way to do this but it didnt work out. i will be heading up other fundraisers in the coming months such as fill the boot campaigns and car washes and such so i figured why not try this out! im trying the best i can to get these kids the gear they need to do the job that they love but its hard enough to get funding for the actual fire house let alone the cadet program. and who knows, maybe even get a mega bomb at the end of this if i can raise enough money. thanks for checking out this thread guys and pm me if you want to make a donation or want more info. thanks guys!!!!
    hey you, yea you, not the other guy, you, the one with the dumba$$ look on your face, do you like pickles?

Re: firefighter/ cadet donations

bump !!!!
    hey you, yea you, not the other guy, you, the one with the dumba$$ look on your face, do you like pickles?

sunday bump!!

ok i have another idea that involves a fun box! email me for info

p
    e
    r
    r
    y

at

h
    o
    t
    m
    a
    i
    l