Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

New Money for the Troops Raffle = Studio Tobac Sampler

This is a discussion on New Money for the Troops Raffle = Studio Tobac Sampler within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by shuckins very nice kipp! you have set the bar pretty high! must dig deep now...zilla,put that frank ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader primetime76's Avatar

Re: New Money for the Troops Raffle = Studio Tobac Sampler

Quote Originally Posted by shuckins View Post
    very nice kipp!
    you have set the bar pretty high!
    must dig deep now...zilla,put that frank down! no,wait. bring it here,i have an idea...

Great, Ron is sending premium hotdogs!

I don't like it when Ron gets "an idea"...he is going to go and make my contribution look mild, I just know it! LOL
    It is easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

Quote Originally Posted by rvan84 View Post
    That is an amazing amount to raise in a few days. Congrats shawn on a successful raffle. Good luck to everyone and I can't wait to see the destruction.
    Agreed - close to $700 in just a couple of days is pretty amazing! Thanks to all the prize donators, organizers, Shawn, Dave and Dave!

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    SO WE RAISED $685 BY MY COUNT. THIS IS A TOTAL WIN/WIN SITUATION REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU END UP WITH A PRIZE OR NOT. YOU'VE HELPED DAVE HELP OUR TROOPS. THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE PARTICIPATION AND DONATIONS.

QFT.

It's been a lot of fun to watch everyone come together like this. I, like most of you, didn't donate to win a prize (never seen a random number generator pick 1 anyway!). I put in because I think what the Daves do to provide the troops a little RnR is pretty awesome.

I also realized the other night just how much they do. It took me quite a while just to put a few bombs and trades together, pack 'em, put a note in, print shipping lables, etc. It dawned on me just how much these guys put into this project of theirs. This is no small thing they're doing. Mad props to the Daves!

And also, kudos to the prize givers - Shawn, Kipp, Charlie, and Chris. I'm not forgetting anyone, am I?
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Oh no you didn't.....

Quote Originally Posted by Aninjaforallseasons View Post
    QFT.

It's been a lot of fun to watch everyone come together like this. I, like most of you, didn't donate to win a prize (never seen a random number generator pick 1 anyway!). I put in because I think what the Daves do to provide the troops a little RnR is pretty awesome.

I also realized the other night just how much they do. It took me quite a while just to put a few bombs and trades together, pack 'em, put a note in, print shipping lables, etc. It dawned on me just how much these guys put into this project of theirs. This is no small thing they're doing. Mad props to the Daves!

And also, kudos to the prize givers - Shawn, Kipp, Charlie, and Chris. I'm not forgetting anyone, am I?

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

QFT.

"I also realized the other night just how much they do. It took me quite a while just to put a few bombs and trades together, pack 'em, put a note in, print shipping lables, etc. It dawned on me just how much these guys put into this project of theirs. This is no small thing they're doing. Mad props to the Daves! "

I'm glad you mentioned that part because I got a little insight into their (Dave & Dave's) world and let me tell you it's non-stop!! It's like a second job and I, for one, had no idea just how much those 2 guys do virtually every day! So Kudo's to them.

"And also, kudos to the prize givers - Shawn, Kipp, Charlie, and Chris. I'm not forgetting anyone, am I? [/QUOTE]" And as for this little tidbit - YEAH - I GOT IT!!

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

hehe.
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

It is just nice to see good people doing so much to help out. I'm honored just to be associated with you all.

Even Kipp and Shawn in this instance.
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by David_ESM View Post
    It is just nice to see good people doing so much to help out. I'm honored just to be associated with you all.

Even Kipp and Shawn in this instance.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

That's pushing it a bit, don't you think?

But me, too. I suggest someone run one of these every so often when cash is needed to continue the work for the troops. Despite how tight money is this days, we should all be able to come up with the occasional $10 spot for this cause. At least.

Thank you, thank you to the prize-providers, good luck to all the rest!
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

That's pushing it a bit, don't you think?

But me, too. I suggest someone run one of these every so often when cash is needed to continue the work for the troops. Despite how tight money is this days, we should all be able to come up with the occasional $10 spot for this cause. At least.

Thank you, thank you to the prize-providers, good luck to all the rest!
    Thank god ProstateGeek chimed in...wouldn't want ButtDryer getting too attached to us ZKers! And Terry, this is something that will happen from time to time...Ron and Smelvis put one on semi-recently that was also a huge success and they are doing their big one soon as well. Just be warned...you could win prizes, there is a hell of a chance you WILL be bombed (if you buy a ticket for their "waffle"). Ron tends to get a little crazy during theirs....

Quote Originally Posted by primetime76 View Post
    Ron tends to get a little crazy during theirs....
    You say that like he's not always crazy...

Playground Legend angryeaglesfan's Avatar

You say that like he's not always crazy...
    Be very careful using the word crazy and Ron in the same sentence...... it's been said that bad things happen to people who do

I don't think it is Ron that is crazy. I think Zilla just puts him up to it. Zilla is the bad influence.
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

And now Zilla has Dr Bomb to add fuel to the fire!

That is exactly what I am talking about... Ron just got mixed up in the wrong crowd.

Such a shame when that happens.

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast