Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

New Money for the Troops Raffle = Studio Tobac Sampler

This is a discussion on New Money for the Troops Raffle = Studio Tobac Sampler within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

New Money for the Troops Raffle = Studio Tobac Sampler

I have an un opened, sealed Studio Tobac Sampler that I am going to raffle off for the Troops. All money will go to Dave (owaindav) to help him with shipping, packing, supplies, etc. for the Troops. Here is a picture of the actual sealed sampler:

Here is a photo of one that I got from a website that shows the contents (remember the one you’ll get if you win is un opened and sealed)

The cigars in the sealed sampler, per a web article, are:
    Cain F Lancero: (7×38 parejo) a classic lancero finished with a triple-cap instead of the traditional lancero pig-tail. This is the production Cain F blend tailored to fit the slender lancero format. This cigar will be presented in an aluminum tube, making it one of the only lanceros ever presented “en tubo.”
    Cain FF Torpedo 654: (6×54 torpedo) The Cain FF (“Double F”) is an even stronger version of the already robust Cain F blend.
    Cain Daytona Short Robusto: (4.5×50 parejo) Early in 2011 Studio Tobac will release it’s first regular production cigar: The Cain Daytona. Cain Daytona will stay true to it’s Cain roots with a “straight ligero” blend; but the Daytona’s ligeros will be entirely from The Jalapa Valley. This type of ligero is less potent than most. Expect the Cain Daytona to be flavorful, refined, and elegant. The Daytona in the short robusto vitola is exclusive to this sampler and will not be for sale.
    Nub Habano Perfecto: (4.5×60 perfecto) This is the Nub Habano blend in a perfecto format. At 4.5”, this is one-half inch longer than any other Nub.
    Nub San Andreas Maduro: (4×64 parejo) This is a completely unique Nub size. It is the Nub maduro blend but with a Mexican, San Andreas wrapper as found on the Cain Maduro. The regular production Nub Maduro has a Brazilian, Arapiraca wrapper.
    Prototype Cigar: Designation “ST/DS-001”: (6×54 parejo) This is a prototype of a future Studio Tobac project. The only detail known is that it will be a full-bodied maduro blend.

1. Each raffle ticket is only $10. You can enter as many times as you wish.
    2. Post your desire to enter in this thread but Send money directly to Dave (owaindav) at his poopol or amazon accounts. I will add your name to the list and place a “paid” note next to it once Dave has received the money.
    3. Raffle is limited to approximately 60 entries only so that each entrant has a pretty decent chance of winning.

3a. I say approximately 60 because if we receives multiple entries on the same day that surpass 60, I reserve the right to accept those entries that all came in on the same day (determined by time stamp of post) which may bump the number up slightly to say 62 – 67ish+??
    3b. I reserve the right to close the raffle after reaching the desired number of entries OR after a certain time period if it doesn’t look like we’ll reach 60 entries. I hope we reach 60 because again this is money for the troops to help Dave with shipping, packing, supplies, etc. expenses.

4. I will post when raffle is closed as soon as humanly possible.
    5. Dave will do the drawing of the winning number using his random number generator. I will then post winner’s name and Dave will ship sampler to the winner (only 1 winner).

Remember - this is strictly to raise money for Dave (owaindav) to help with shipping, packing, supplies, etc. for the Troops. Start entering and sending your money to Dave (owaindav). Let’s raise $600 for the Troops! Thanks!

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader primetime76's Avatar

Re: New Money for the Troops Raffle = Studio Tobac Sampler

Nice!
    It is easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

Hey guys (and gals), 30 minutes after posting this thread, Kipp (primetime76) has already offered to provide a second prize!! Thanks Kipp, and lets get some $$ to Dave (owaindav) to help him with expenses.

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

I'm in. I'll send funds when I get home!
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

whens the raffle date?
    you should see a dr for erections lasting longer than 4 hours, does that apply to e-peens as well?

Quote Originally Posted by kapathy View Post
    whens the raffle date?
    Excellent Question! Raffle is open as of posting = now. And will close at approximately 60 entries or if it looks like it won't reach 60 I reserve to close it after about 10 days.

So raffle has been open for about an hour and I have another 3rd prize offer from Kapathy! Thanks Kevin!!

The second prize (a primetime76 boming) will include (at least) a Tatuaje Cojonu 2003, a Fuente Anejo 55, a nOpus X, and an Liga Privada of some sort...the list might grow as the days go on...who knows (Some say that I am a BIT crazy...)?!?!
    Last edited by primetime76; 06-12-2011 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Because I am bat shit crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by primetime76 View Post
    The second prize (a primetime76 boming) will include (at least) a Tatuaje Cojonu 2003, a Fuente Anejo 55, a nOpus X, and an Liga Privada of some sort...the list might grow as the days go on...who knows (Some say that I am a BIT crazy...)?!?!
    AWESOME KIPP! We may have to give the winner a choice!! - LOL

Removed per request

great idea shawn!
    let me see what i have laying around that i can donate as a prize...

Quote Originally Posted by shuckins View Post
    great idea shawn!
    Oh great...here comes Ron to make my prize look like something that was literally "laying around"...Damn you shuckins and your seemingly endless supply of amazing cigars! LOL

Thanks for joining us brother! Hope we can raise some big bucks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shuckins View Post
    great idea shawn!
    THANKS RON! We already have more prize donations than entries so let's get going Puff Brothers and Sisters - this is all about helping Dave (owaindav) cover shipping, packing, supplies, etc for the Troops!

No longer a community member.

Hi Guy's
    I am all for this I suggested this should go to Dave because I still have almost a thousand dollars left from the last one we did for me, so come on guy's get Dave caught up with me so we can ship evenly. We plan our regular raffle after this one is done in a couple months or less. That one will have the big prizes full boxes, autographs all the good stuff you are used to

So please get Dave some cash for the Troops.

Thanks Puff!!

Dave the other one LOL

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    hi guy's
    i am all for this i suggested this should go to dave because i still have almost a thousand dollars left from the last one we did for me, so come on guy's get dave caught up with me so we can ship evenly. We plan our regular raffle after this one is done in a couple months or less. That one will have the big prizes full boxes, autographs all the good stuff you are used to

so please get dave some cash for the troops.

Thanks puff!!

Dave the other one lol

thanks dave!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Wow! So very generous of all you guys! For everyone who wants to enter, please PM me and I'll give you the Amazon or playpal address to send your donation to!

Thanks so much to Shawn and all the other awesome people who are donating prizes.
    It was.....well, let's just say it was.

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast