Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Donations requested in support of Wounded Warriors Program

This is a discussion on Donations requested in support of Wounded Warriors Program within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Hello everyone, it's that time of the year again for our annual Warrior Transition Unit (Wounded Warriors) - Quad State ...

Thumbs up Donations requested in support of Wounded Warriors Program

Hello everyone, it's that time of the year again for our annual Warrior Transition Unit (Wounded Warriors) - Quad State Herf VI. The event is 20 August here at West Point and here is the the link to all of the informantion in the Events / Herfs section:

Quad State Herf VI - Saturday, Aug 20th Location: Round Pond Rec Area, West Point

Please help us out as this is a great "Cause". Thanks a lot.......

Charlie
    I'd walk a mile for a Cuban........

No longer a community member.

Re: Donations requested in support of Wounded Warriors Program

Hi Charlie
    I'm in bro, Last year we helped Charlie in this super important event. Justin my nephew and I went on a trip and spent a day and night with Charlie and his friends. We got a VIP Tour of West Point and we got to spend the night in the Transient Barracks and a night at the local watering hole. A time we we always remember and hope to repeat.

Please help Charlie out with this!!!

I will!

Dave

Thumbs up Re: Donations requested in support of Wounded Warriors Program

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Hi Charlie
    I'm in bro, Last year we helped Charlie in this super important event. Justin my nephew and I went on a trip and spent a day and night with Charlie and his friends. We got a VIP Tour of West Point and we got to spend the night in the Transient Barracks and a night at the local watering hole. A time we we always remember and hope to repeat.

Please help Charlie out with this!!!

I will!

Dave
    Thanks for the kind words Dave and for supporting this great "Cause". I see these men and women everyday (some in worst shape than others) that put themselves in harms way and the least I can do is support them the way we do........

Hi Charlie
    I won an auction where the total bid was $600 but $300 went directly the the Wounded Warriors and the guy who put on the auction was matching the $300 and his work matching him so the total from this auction and my bid was a whopping $900.

Here is a copy of me paying my part directly!!

Dave

Confirmation
    Your Confirmation Information

7/2/2011 10:42:14 AM
    Wounded Warrior Project

David bonnette
    po box 3563
    bellevue, WA 98009
    Thank you for your generous donation to Wounded Warrior Project. Your gift enables us to provide comfort and aid to the wounded and families in need.

The following summarizes your contribution:
    Payment Amount: $300.00
    Reference ID: 76876

Wounded Warrior Project contact information:
    Email Address donorservices@woundedwarriorproject.org

This is a system-generated email - please send any correspondence to donorservices@woundedwarriorproject.org.

Not bad huh Bro?

Hi Charlie
    I won an auction where the total bid was $600 but $300 went directly the the Wounded Warriors and the guy who put on the auction was matching the $300 and his work matching him so the total from this auction and my bid was a whopping $900.

Here is a copy of me paying my part directly!!

Dave

Confirmation
    Your Confirmation Information

7/2/2011 10:42:14 AM
    Wounded Warrior Project

David bonnette
    po box 3563
    bellevue, WA 98009
    Thank you for your generous donation to Wounded Warrior Project. Your gift enables us to provide comfort and aid to the wounded and families in need.

The following summarizes your contribution:
    Payment Amount: $300.00
    Reference ID: 76876

Wounded Warrior Project contact information:
    Email Address donorservices@woundedwarriorproject.org

This is a system-generated email - please send any correspondence to donorservices@woundedwarriorproject.org.

Not bad huh Bro?
    Very cool brother, thanks for all you do for our brothers and sisters in arms.......

Smile Re: Donations requested in support of Wounded Warriors Program

With the Wounded Warrior event less than 6 weeks out now, there is still time to donate if your heart desires. Thanks guys......

Exclamation Re: Donations requested in support of Wounded Warriors Program

Topped for the S/BOTL that may have missed this........

Receive a nice donation from Terry (ejgarnut) and his wife Cindy, thank you very much brother.........

We are 3 1/2 weeks out if you'd like to donate to this great "Cause" still......

17 days until the event so you still have time to donate if you want to help out this great "Cause".......

One last bump as we are 10 days from this great event and all donations are excepted (cigars, cigar related stuff and monies) for this great "Cause"........

Quote Originally Posted by Stogieman View Post
    One last bump as we are 10 days from this great event and all donations are excepted (cigars, cigar related stuff and monies) for this great "Cause"........

Please help Charlie I bought auction for this and spent $600 and can't do more but I support this group, These are the guy's that come home minus boby parts and trama issues who needs it more guy's?

Smile Re: Donations requested in support of Wounded Warriors Program

Please help Charlie I bought auction for this and spent $600 and can't do more but I support this group, These are the guy's that come home minus boby parts and trama issues who needs it more guy's?
    Thanks for the help brother! Dave is correct, these are the S/BOTL that really deserve it as they protect our country and come home all banged up.......

I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart that donated to this great "Cause" as they are truly the ones that keep America free.......