Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Something for the man that has everything

This is a discussion on Something for the man that has everything within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; It is not normally my style to post ahead of time but I have been waiting for this to arrive ...

Something for the man that has everything

It is not normally my style to post ahead of time but I have been waiting for this to arrive from Iraq for quite some time. A friend of mine made it for me right before he came home.

Now to the good stuff. I have only been on here a short while but have seen you donate a considerable amount of your time to those who serve for you. A rare breed in today's world. Just as you probably feel those in uniform never get enough appreciation, you do not get enough either.

A small token of our appreciation for you to use every time you fill out those customs forms.

Enjoy Dave(smelvis).

No longer a community member.

Re: Something for the man that has everything

Wow you said to take a look now I see why, Man Dustin that's Beautiful my friend, I am just happy to see you home safe, but that is very very cool a hand made pen. I love it and more so that you took the time to think of me. Your respect and friendship is more than most mortals can expect, I will use it brother I have some pretty cool gifts and have more now. Welcome home my Brother! Thanks Again I am out of words

Thank You Brother, Much Love!!

Dave

Man Bro I have teared all up, You made me very happy your respect is all I ask but the effort to do this is just beyond cool.

some say I'm a dreamer... BMack's Avatar

That is amazing, great work!
    My backyard is more humid than my humidor.

Full grown Puffer Fish

At first glance I thought it was a "bullet button tool" which is a tool that I (Californians) use to release the magazine in a AR15. Thats some really nice work, you deserve it Dave.

Some good stuff here--showing appreciation where being appreciated is well deserved.
    ViVat Jesus!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Hannibal's Avatar

Outstanding workmanship and to gift it is even more outstanding!! Plus it couldn't have been gifted to a more deserving BTOL!! Congrats to both sides!
    My Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/hannibal
    Proud to have served 1988-2000 U.S. Army!!

Puffer Fish with many spikes Blue_2's Avatar

What a great gift and well deserved!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes djangos's Avatar

OUtstanding!! Well done Dustin and I think the best person to deserve this!!

Just awesome......
    An "oath" has no expiration date......

I am home bent all crooked an shit, my back is worse that usual an this still makes me smile. Dustin you don't have any idea how much this means to me. My contractors saw me this morning an wanted to call 911 I am so bent over, It's pretty normal for me just a little worse.

I hate the State of Washington, how can they let me be this way? They are evil evil I say. I hate to hate but I think I do now it just doesn't make any sense to me to let someone suffer and not care. This is our government taking care of it's people. I'm sorry I am more of a I let it all out kind of guy, many hold it in for me letting it out is safer for me. F*ckers!!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Very nice !

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Scotch & Cigars

Awesome gift!

WTG Dustin & kudos to your friend who made it!
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night. - Unknown