Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Not a stick in sight!

This is a discussion on Not a stick in sight! within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; This package goes out Monday! So, any more donations probably need to be in the mail today!!...

Puffer Fish with some spikes patrick.paul's Avatar

Re: Not a stick in sight!

This package goes out Monday! So, any more donations probably need to be in the mail today!!

Puffer Fish with some spikes patrick.paul's Avatar

On its way!!!!

I think you'll enjoy the contents... Please take a pic with it if you have access to a camera! Otherwise I'll post a pic up lol

Puffer Fish with some spikes CigarDoc's Avatar

Oh, you will get some pictures. There are some really excited dudes around here right now. I think I've started something bad. I've gotten most dudes here on a cigar kick.

Puffer Fish with some spikes CigarDoc's Avatar

well I was expecting my package to arrive today but it's not here yet, and I am going out for 3 weeks. I'll have my buddy put the stuff away in the coolerador I set up a few days ago, but my cameras battery died (it's one of those damn el5 square batteries and I forgot the charger) so I won't be able to get pictures. Hopefully by the time I get back, they will have recovered from their trip and by then I will MOST DEF be ready for one.

Doc

No longer a community member.

You got a big box coming from us as well. Mailed last Monday

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2