Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Pre Raffle Smack Talk for the Troops

This is a discussion on Pre Raffle Smack Talk for the Troops within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; The Great Puff Troop Support Rally! This will be the name of this one, to avoid any paypoo or similar ...

No longer a community member.

Re: Pre Raffle Smack Talk for the Troops

The Great Puff Troop Support Rally!

This will be the name of this one, to avoid any paypoo or similar problems. Kinda catchy huh

If you hate the name speak now or forever hold your ? LOL If someone comes up with something better that's cool. I just wanted to avoid raffle and stress Puff

Dave

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post

This will be the name of this one, to avoid any paypoo or similar problems. Kinda catchy huh

If you hate the name speak now or forever hold your ? LOL If someone comes up with something better that's cool. I just wanted to avoid raffle and stress Puff

Dave
    I love it Dave...I think it is perfect just like that bro!
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

Thanks Tommy Cool!

Hey Dave,

DC number says "notice left" whatever that means. I guess go check your mailbox cuz there might be a little somethin somethin in there.
    Man I wish I had something witty and inspiring to say. Or even a URL to share.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Dave
    Works for ME!!

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader primetime76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    Works for ME!!
    Me too! The Great Pumpkin...oh wait...wrong movie.
    It is easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

Quote Originally Posted by gasdocok View Post
    Hey Dave,

DC number says "notice left" whatever that means. I guess go check your mailbox cuz there might be a little somethin somethin in there.

I got it Matt it's a big box so Jacob is coming over today and we are going to load some boxes, I'll get him to help me open it and stuff so I can take pictures.

Thanks Bro.

I'll post them in the Troop thread tonight or tomorrow.

Ok Dave, these are on order and will be shipped to you directly. You can keep them as a set for a prize (although I don't know who needs 4 humidors), you can give them away individually as prizes, or if you want you can send them off to troops in the respective branches. Either way, thanks for all you do for puff and our brave servicemen and women.

They are all 25-50 count humidors with the branch emblem engraved on the lid. For more info, visit cheaphumidors.com (thanks also to Dave for helping me put this together). Hmm. they're kinda neat. Hope I win one

I got these today Matt
    I was lucky Jacob came over we smoked and worked on the raffle and troops stuff. These are great bro. Going to wait and see how to best use them it's a hard choice I am leaning towards deployed troops as we are getting a lot of prizes.

Very Cool Donations brother Thanks!!

Dave

Glad they arrived in good shape. Were the cigars in there too? There were supposed to be fivers of each branch's cigars too.
    Man I wish I had something witty and inspiring to say. Or even a URL to share.

Glad they arrived in good shape. Were the cigars in there too? There were supposed to be fivers of each branch's cigars too.
    Matt,

the cigars were all in there and they all looked great. The special bands correlating with the branch each humidor was intended for were pretty awesome. All the sticks got sent to the freezer this afternoon.
    New Washington State gun forum. www.WaGuns.org

Yeah as Jacob said they also each had a wood tube for a single cigar pretty cool bro. Thanks again for the support. Jacob was a big help with the heavy lifting and we boxed up four more for the troops at the same time.

Hi Guy's
    Hey with the bad vibe on Puff now and Ron's group buy we think it best to move the date of the The Great Puff Troop Support Rally! to Sept 6th after Labor day. I may take a break as well to many bad feelings going down now. Have Faith we will have it but the timing needs to be right peeps!

Thanks

Dave

Scotch & Cigars

Those humidors are beautiful! And Dave all bad vibes will be gone when this starts, we have to help our fellow brothers out there!

Puffer Fish with many spikes bcannon87's Avatar

Here is my donation picture, sorry took so long to get it up:

If it is cool I will keep these until I get shipping instructions...
    Last edited by bcannon87; 08-21-2011 at 01:55 PM.
    I swear, it's like I'm playin' cards with my brother's kids or somethin'. You nerve-wrackin' sons-a-bitches...

We are letting friends with reps send themselves but reserve the right to decide ourselves due to promised prizes not delivered. I would rather pass on a prize that not have it sent!
    Dave,

My promised prize has not delivered yet...I haven't even shipped it out yet...It's been pretty crazy over here, but I'll try to get it out tomorrow for you. We haven't had mail at our COB in over a week now, so I'm not sure what the deal is.

Kevin
    Infidel 4 Actual

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast