Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Pre Raffle Smack Talk for the Troops

This is a discussion on Pre Raffle Smack Talk for the Troops within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Terry! About all I can say about this is...that this is...rediculously, friggen, crazy-like, incredibly, AWESOME!!! I am excited for this ...

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Re: Pre Raffle Smack Talk for the Troops

Terry! About all I can say about this is...that this is...rediculously, friggen, crazy-like, incredibly, AWESOME!!!

I am excited for this all to BEGIN!!!
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by quo155 View Post
    Terry! About all I can say about this is...that this is...rediculously, friggen, crazy-like, incredibly, AWESOME!!!

I am excited for this all to BEGIN!!!
    LOL...yep i agree Tommy! it is some awesome stuff!

There will likely be more LARGE prizes donated, plus i think Ron enjoys bombing people that send cigars for the troops - and youve seen his bombs!

yeh its gonna be one cool waffle!

i just wanted to put all the prizes donated (currently) in one place, so if anyone was hesitant about entering the waffle could see them.
    Last edited by ejgarnut; 08-28-2011 at 01:44 AM.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night. - Unknown

Elder Puffer Fish Leader primetime76's Avatar

Don't forget the ZK bombing that we donated! 10-15 bombs will show up on a winners doorstep!
    It is easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

Add one more in there. I ill support the ZK's in this one.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader primetime76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titlowda View Post
    Add one more in there. I ill support the ZK's in this one.
    Thanks DT! That rocks...how did you guys make out with the storm?
    It is easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by ejgarnut View Post
    LOL...yep i agree Tommy! it is some awesome stuff!

There will likely be more LARGE prizes donated, plus i think Ron enjoys bombing people that send cigars for the troops - and youve seen his bombs!

yeh its gonna be one cool waffle!

i just wanted to put all the prizes donated (currently) in one place, so if anyone was hesitant about entering the waffle could see them.

Hi Terry
    Great idea and you are right there will be a ton of prizes and Craig Wyldnight is helping with the organizing, We just need to separate them out, Like these prizes are available now regardless of what we collect, then these will be added when we hit 1,000 cigars, then these at 2,000 cigars and these at 3,000 and them if we go over that we will add these prizes.

I need to writes the rules and run it by a Mod, I got Jons permission but need to get it okayed by the mods first as well. Same basic rules so I don't imagine any problems.

So we haven't posted all the prizes yet because of that oh and the humidors with Military Logo will likely not be given away and go to the troops. Oh and when we do start and have the official The Great Puff Troop Support Rally! Thread it would be nice if people would not quote pictures so we can keep the counts close to the bottom post.

Thanks Terry

PS
    Also we need to all start thinking The Great Puff Troop Support Rally! so we never use the word raffle or Charity from this day forward. I already lost my paypoop no reason to make it worse. sucks we have to play silly name games but we do so it's not a raffle it's The Great Puff Troop Support Rally!
    Last edited by smelvis; 08-28-2011 at 08:30 AM.

i forgot the humidors were likely going to the troops....very fitting & a great donation!

changed my signature to reflect the rally...no more waffle! lol..

Kipp sorry i missed the ZK's group bomb....that will be a killer prize!
    Last edited by ejgarnut; 08-28-2011 at 10:37 AM.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night. - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ejgarnut View Post
    i forgot the humidors were likely going to the troops....very fitting & a great donation!

changed my signature to reflect the rally...no more waffle! lol..

You the man Bro and Thanks for putting the pictures in line makes it easier for me

Damn waffles that's just ridicules man!

The One and Only GOT ssutton219's Avatar

The Winner of my "Send Them To Me" contest has donated his winnings to the Rally.

Will be packaging up the winnings and shipping them thrusday.

Dave..who should I send them to??

Shawn
    If the thought of a lil mold spores or beetle eggs in a cigar bother you..maybe you shouldnt smoke...cigars are a plant that we allow to ferment (rot) for our enjoyment...

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

I forgot to add my donation on the cigar side. Here it is. I refinished it myself. (don't give me too hard of a time, it was my first refinishing job)

It was.....well, let's just say it was.

Quote Originally Posted by ssutton219 View Post
    The Winner of my "Send Them To Me" contest has donated his winnings to the Rally.

Will be packaging up the winnings and shipping them thrusday.

Dave..who should I send them to??

Shawn

I answered your pm about this Shawn I said To the other Dave and gave you his address. Thanks bro!

Dave that cabinet looks great man!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes fivespdcat's Avatar

Man there is some really great stuff going for the Rally! Can't wait for it to start and hear all the details. This is another reason why puff is so great!

So it's a Wally, not a Waffle, right?
    ********.com

Elder Puffer Fish Leader ouirknotamuzd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by primetime76 View Post
    Don't forget the ZK bombing that we donated! 10-15 bombs will show up on a winners doorstep!
    Yup...and one of those suckers is gonna be from me....if you guys think I've been bad before....I'm goin' off the deep end for this one....I guaran-damn-tee it.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes sweater88's Avatar

I also answered the challenge of the ZK to bomb the winner...They challenged all bomb squads to bomb the winner, and while I am not affiliated, for this cause, I definitely want in the fun!!!!!
    "Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets"-----Ron Swanson

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast