Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Pre Raffle Smack Talk for the Troops

This is a discussion on Pre Raffle Smack Talk for the Troops within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; How can I help / get involved? just name it....

Young Puffer Fish

Re: Pre Raffle Smack Talk for the Troops

How can I help / get involved?

just name it.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader ouirknotamuzd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shuckins View Post
    pics of some of my prize donations. some? hey,ya just never know...lol

tat noble 5er

tat noella 5er

tat verocu #9 5er

tat regio 5er

nestor miranda ruky. what's a ruky? dude,i thought you smoked cigars!

jdn antano sampler

ashton vsg sampler. all right calm done people! you,in the corner,put your shirt back on

sultan travel humidor,with 3 churchills inside

box of 10 sultan signature new release

box of 10 original release sultan signature A blend. i thought these were sold out?

box of 10 original release sultan signature B blend. hey! you told me these were no longer in existance! that's right,these are no longer available

that's all for now,but i do have a couple of surprises for later,when we reach record levels,and you know we will reach record levels.

as mentioned before,i will be bombing dozens of troop supporters,and from what i hear,the bombs are a little better when you're a troop supporter...
    HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CRAP!!!!!.....it never ceases to amaze me what Puffers are capable of when they get behind a worthy cause.....truly awesome.
    I can't wait for this Wally to get under way.

Quote Originally Posted by ouirknotamuzd View Post
    that's the spirit,Joe....the more unaffiliated bombers that rally(no pun intended,Uncle Dave) behind the ZK in bombing the winner,the more the squids and chihuahuas and the infidels will look like a bunch of suckahz if they don't.

cheers to you,Sir
    I think the Infidels are sitting this one out. Could be a little fishy that a bunch of military guys bomb back right off the rally.... We already have some targets picked out, rally or not, here they come.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.

No longer a community member.

Thumbs up Re: Pre Raffle Smack Talk for the Troops

Quote Originally Posted by bradfordcharles View Post
    How can I help / get involved?

just name it.

I am quoting Brad because I hear this a lot guy's they best way to help now is when we start in the next day or two YAY is support the rally as much as you can.

Thanks Guy we are almost there all!!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15