Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Pre Raffle Smack Talk for the Troops

This is a discussion on Pre Raffle Smack Talk for the Troops within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; This is gonna be awesome! Thanks Dave, Pete and everyone behind the scenes for helping our troops!...

Re: Pre Raffle Smack Talk for the Troops

This is gonna be awesome! Thanks Dave, Pete and everyone behind the scenes for helping our troops!

Alpha Puffer Fish

Hey - anybody that was in last seasons raffle - how do you determine value of your donation??
    Iím getting my plan together for this one - OH YEAH.

Puffer Fish with many spikes mike91LX's Avatar

cant wait for this to start, im planning on making a big hit for the troops

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by mike91LX View Post
    cant wait for this to start, im planning on making a big hit for the troops

Another Month and a half minimum guy's but give you plenty of time to get ready and it will run a good month or so as well.

Smile Re: Pre Raffle Smack Talk for the Troops

Quote Originally Posted by FWTX View Post
    Hey - anybody that was in last seasons raffle - how do you determine value of your donation??
    Iím getting my plan together for this one - OH YEAH.

There is a lot of changes from the last one but Premiums will count double. I won't say more now or I'd break my own rule.

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Hi Scott/Everyone
    Everything is in place I have almost all the help I need. We could use a few more bigger prizes but help wise I have the best people in place this is getting normal for us so I think it will be just smoother each time. I have some pretty cool prizes coming in yet from some very special people to us all I think these will be the sh*t man seriously if I was playing these are what I would be praying to win and we have a bunch of them, This will be our best Puff Supports the troops Auction Yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I learned after the first one to have people help who excelled in what the do so really we just need people to buy or send cigars for raffle tickets, and that is a long time off I started this smack thread to create some excitement and have a place for you all to slap me around a little if you think ya can So bring if on if ya feel lucky or brave LOL

I do still need one volunteer who lives close to me who would be willing to put in quite a few hours for a few times a week for the duration of the auction, if that is you pm me and we will discuss it in private.

Love Ya Guy's!

Dave
    Move to MD and I have you covered!

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by primetime76 View Post
    Man, you fellas in the WSBS are sure into some strange things!
    Kipp, you really seem to be working hard to project a certain orientation on the WSBS. It's almost like... almost like you want that to be the case. Like, you're hoping for it. It comes across as you trying to turn a fantasy into reality, really. It's rather creepy.

Should we be worried? Are you coming on to us? Are we in danger? Cause we're all happily married (or soon-to-be married) men, Kipp.
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Puffer Fish with many spikes Hinson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aninjaforallseasons View Post
    Kipp, you really seem to be working hard to project a certain orientation on the WSBS. It's almost like... almost like you want that to be the case. Like, you're hoping for it. It comes across as you trying to turn a fantasy into reality, really. It's rather creepy.

Should we be worried? Are you coming on to us? Are we in danger? Cause we're all happily married (or soon-to-be married) men, Kipp.
    Lol, did Kipp set off your gaydar??

Dave,

I thought I'd post a couple of pics of the flag and certificate.

Kevin

Here is the flag and cert (3x5 Nylon Flag)

Here is a closeup of the cert...this was for my reenlistment back in March.

As you can see, my certificate is personalized. I can still do that for this one, but our time is running short. Our USPS goes away at the end of Aug and I'm not sure what we'll be doing for mail after that. Wasn't sure when the raffle was going to be, but if it's before then, I can get it personalized with the winners name. If not, it'll just have to be non-personalized.

Thanks,
    Kevin

That's Beautiful Kevin, How about if you send it without just the name and I bet after the winner is picked I can get Kinko's to add the name, we all know it authentic. would that would bro? I sure appreciate you doing this that's a great prize everyone would Love!!

LMK Bro!

Maybe a letter signed by the signers saying you give me permission to have the name added in case I have trouble and I have with doing copyrighted stuff there?

Quote Originally Posted by titlowda View Post
    Move to MD and I have you covered!
    I need someone who live close to me bro in Seattle or Bellevue Maryland isn't close bro LOL

Opps LOL Need to proofread ha ha sorry

Yeah, I can do that Dave. No problem. I'll get it flown tomorrow morning (weather permitting) and get it out in the mail ASAP. PM me your addy please.

Kevin

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hinson View Post
    Lol, did Kipp set off your gaydar??
    Doesn't he set off everyone's?
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

I got the first of a special Surprise I might as well just show all ya bums Our Beloved Troops who this is for is sharing in donating prizes these are from the LavaDogs Captain Owens and Major Black and handled by Theresa Thoma
    1st BN 3D Marines
    Family Readiness Officer

Thanks You All This is some cool stuff I am sure we will have some very excited puffer wanting to win it all. Well you can see the stuff in these pics I will detail when we start. I am thrilled by all our Military Buds Help!

Now tell me how cool is this stuff guy's and Gal's YAY!!!!!

Sweet looking gear!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast