Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Pre Raffle Smack Talk for the Troops

This is a discussion on Pre Raffle Smack Talk for the Troops within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Joe aka Deep sent some cigars and swag The cigars will go to the troops an the swag will be ...

No longer a community member.

Re: Pre Raffle Smack Talk for the Troops

Joe aka Deep sent some cigars and swag The cigars will go to the troops an the swag will be used in the raffle.

Thanks Joe!!

Dave,
    I haven't forgotten about you. We've not been able to fly much this week due to weather, but tomorrow looks good. I'll get it flown and sent to you. I think I have a box from CigarsInternational at the post office, so I'll try to send it out tomorrow.

Kevin

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Dave this is on its way directly to you as a prize for the upcoming troop raffle:

The 'Elegant' Accessory Kit (Polished Chrome Lighter)

More to come later

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Thanks Guy's no rush ya all

Elder Puffer Fish Leader primetime76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Thanks Guy's no rush ya all
    You know that I will conjure something up as well bro...always looking to help a brotha (and the troops) out!
    It is easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

Puffer Fish with some spikes bc8436's Avatar

Very nice, I'll put something together for the troops.

Puffer Fish with some spikes bc8436's Avatar

Via UPS ... 1z004373pt00022173 ...

Dave,

I've got another late addition to throw in my donation. Below is two water bottles full of coffee beans. Two water bottles of coffee beans you ask? Well, here's the story. The Inspector General (IG) for 4th ID out of Ft Carson, CO, LTC Joe Izaguari (sp?) is a 4th generation coffee grower from Honduras. He is actually from NYC, but his family hails from Honduras. Anyway, he is a coffee snob (his words, not mine) and loves to talk coffee. He has a small commercial roaster that he has in service here in Iraq. He has pallets of green coffee beans here in Iraq that he roasts up for fellow service members, contractors, civilians, local wildlife, etc..I got two fresh roasted (as in only a couple hours old now) bottles full of beans. These are from Honduras and he's pretty certain (though not 100%) that this particular bag came from his family's shrubs. I had the pleasure of drinking a latte made from these fresh roasted beans this morning, and let me tell you, it's pretty tasty. More than likely, the best cup of coffee I've ever had. So, as soon as I get the certificate for the flag that was flown, I'll throw it all in a box and mail it to you. Should have the cert tomorrow. I'll cc you the DC when/if I get it. The coffee isn't something that would push this over the edge, but it's neat that it is roasted here in Iraq as a "hobby." The pics aren't great, but you get the "picture." I'd estimate that each bottle has close to a lb of beans in it.

Thanks,
    Kevin

Oh, and one other thing...sorry, I forgot. Anyway, since I said he was a 4th generation coffee grower from Honduras, can anyone recommend a good Honduran Puro that I could give him?

Thanks,
    Kevin

Elder Puffer Fish Leader primetime76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smirak View Post
    Oh, and one other thing...sorry, I forgot. Anyway, since I said he was a 4th generation coffee grower from Honduras, can anyone recommend a good Honduran Puro that I could give him?

Thanks,
    Kevin
    Punch Gran Puro is a good one,,,,and I believe (someone correct me if I am wrong) but the Camacho 10th is as well and THAT is one of my favorite sticks!
    It is easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

Thanks,
    Kevin

Kevin
    That will make a great prize I think there are a lot of coffee drinkers here and it's quite unique Thanks Brother!

Maturing Puffer Fish dougdog76861's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by primetime76 View Post
    Punch Gran Puro is a good one,,,,and I believe (someone correct me if I am wrong) but the Camacho 10th is as well and THAT is one of my favorite sticks!

I love the camacho 10th !

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    Dave this is on its way directly to you as a prize for the upcoming troop raffle:

More to come later

Shawn donated this and it's here waiting for the auction, Thanks a bunch Shawn!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post

More to come later
    Very nice Shawn
    The Krazy Kanuck

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Dave,

I've got another late addition to throw in my donation. Below is two water bottles full of coffee beans. Two water bottles of coffee beans you ask? Well, here's the story. The Inspector General (IG) for 4th ID out of Ft Carson, CO, LTC Joe Izaguari (sp?) is a 4th generation coffee grower from Honduras. He is actually from NYC, but his family hails from Honduras. Anyway, he is a coffee snob (his words, not mine) and loves to talk coffee. He has a small commercial roaster that he has in service here in Iraq. He has pallets of green coffee beans here in Iraq that he roasts up for fellow service members, contractors, civilians, local wildlife, etc..I got two fresh roasted (as in only a couple hours old now) bottles full of beans. These are from Honduras and he's pretty certain (though not 100%) that this particular bag came from his family's shrubs. I had the pleasure of drinking a latte made from these fresh roasted beans this morning, and let me tell you, it's pretty tasty. More than likely, the best cup of coffee I've ever had. So, as soon as I get the certificate for the flag that was flown, I'll throw it all in a box and mail it to you. Should have the cert tomorrow. I'll cc you the DC when/if I get it. The coffee isn't something that would push this over the edge, but it's neat that it is roasted here in Iraq as a "hobby." The pics aren't great, but you get the "picture." I'd estimate that each bottle has close to a lb of beans in it.

Thanks,
    Kevin
    Awesome story!!!
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast