Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Pre Raffle Smack Talk for the Troops

This is a discussion on Pre Raffle Smack Talk for the Troops within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Another fine donation from...............Jonathan at Old Time Cigars Thanks Jonathan...

No longer a community member.

Re: Pre Raffle Smack Talk for the Troops

Another fine donation from...............Jonathan at Old Time Cigars

Thanks Jonathan

Just another FYI for those who don't read the whole thread the raffle details will be given when we announce the start date it should be announced a couple weeks before we start so people have time to prepare and save our pennies. Thanks Guy's I\We are hoping will be our biggest since we need enough for both Daves.

Oh atta boy Time Dave has been a Godsend he has been a true Patriot and his help has made this much easier for me. also the support and Love I get from my Brothers and Sisters here is literally keeping me sane, I love you all and can't Thank You enough.

I also want to Thank those that do not approve of the personal emotional stuff being posted on a public forum by not saying anything about it!

Now Thanks to bc8436 for a very nice contribution!

PS

Please do yourself a favor and shop with Jonathan at Old Time Cigars it is a small family owned shop I think started generations ago. They have decent prices even on HTF cigars and just call Jonathan he is one of us and will go out of his way to help. I know this I bought from them myself.

Oltimes Cigars - Casselberry, FL

Thanks

Dave

Dave as we discussed via PM last night, you can put me down for a donation. I am working on putting something together and will get it sent out to you asap.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Dave as we discussed via PM last night, you can put me down for a donation. I am working on putting something together and will get it sent out to you asap.
    Same here Dave...you and I discussed it via PM...and I will be sending you a shipment for the troops sometime this week...ASAP!

I am touched by your generosity towards not only the BOTL...but especially for the troops!
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

Wow, I've been away for a while and just popped back in this side of the forum and I have to say the show of support so far is looking awesome! Dave, as always you have outdone yourself and the donors are shaping up to be fantastic. I'll keep an eye out on how this whole thing is shaping up, but wanted to say that it's awesome to see Pete Johnson getting involved. I had enjoyed his cigars immensely, but having met him at an event and getting to know him over at S&S, I have a deep respect for him as a truly honest and straightforward guy and someone who stands behind his brand 100%.

Just wanted to get that out there. Great work as always Dave, now I gotta get off to bed and hope tomorrow is a better day.

Thanks Kevin
    Everyone we are getting close to announcing the start date once all the prizes are in my hand we will. I will get with all the troop guy's Ron and Dave and we will pick a date.

Thanks Guy's this is gonna be a good one!!!

PS
    Just to be clear Pete has not promised anything other than what he has donated but I will ask him again down the road.

Thumbs up Re: Pre Raffle Smack Talk for the Troops

From Shawn aka Oldmso54 another Great prize for the raffle which I will announce this weekend. If you can't see it's a full sealed box of the 2009 Fuentes Holiday Collection

Thanks Shawn!!

Last edited by smelvis; 08-04-2011 at 11:07 PM.

Hi Fellers
    Okay wrapping up and getting ready to announce the rules and dates for this troop raffle which will not be called a raffle.

Anyone who is donating prizes please LMK ASAP I need this info, You can just post photos yourself or send them to me. Please time to get off the fence those who have talked about this times a wasting. I would like all prizes known before the start of this massive gift of Love for our Soldiers!

Thanks Everyone! especially those who have already committed and sent their prize donations WTG, Great Job!!

Dave

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes bigslowrock's Avatar

dave - you can put me down for a random 5er for a prize.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Quo155 Prize #1

5 Cigars & Macanudo Cigar Cutter (Not pictured)

Quo155 Prize #2

5 Cigars & Macanudo Cigar Cutter (Not pictured)

Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

ill donate a fiver as a prize.....wont be able to tell ya what untill monday though (working 24 of the next 30 hours)
    you should see a dr for erections lasting longer than 4 hours, does that apply to e-peens as well?

Dave I will chip in a sealed box of AF Don Carlos #4 as a prize

using a stock photo here

Last edited by ejgarnut; 08-06-2011 at 06:28 PM.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night. - Unknown

Removed per request

i don't have pictures of my prizes yet,but i will definitely be bombing at least 2 or 3 dozen or more of the contributors!
    can't wait for the list to start forming...lol

oh what the hell.....i know what i have pics of and is the best i could do anyways

montecristo 75th anny gift set
    (i know, i know, they're the dominicans but they're what i have)

you should see a dr for erections lasting longer than 4 hours, does that apply to e-peens as well?

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast