Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Pre Raffle Smack Talk for the Troops

This is a discussion on Pre Raffle Smack Talk for the Troops within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by kapathy oh what the hell.....i know what i have pics of and is the best i could ...

No longer a community member.

Re: Pre Raffle Smack Talk for the Troops

Quote Originally Posted by kapathy View Post
    oh what the hell.....i know what i have pics of and is the best i could do anyways

montecristo 75th anny gift set
    (i know, i know, they're the dominicans but they're what i have)

Hey! Those look awesome bro!! That's a fantastic prize!!

Okay awake again, Thanks for the prize additions guy's it's fine to mail to the winners from you direct or ship to me for disbursement.

I think we are pretty close. first I have to wake up man 14+ hours sleep only waking to take meds.

Thanks fellers

If it's not too late, I would like to throw in a donation as well.

I've got these sticks and two, half pound, bags of coffee beans from Sister's Coffee company in Oregon. They're a great roaster and these are my favorite beans of theirs.

New Washington State gun forum. www.WaGuns.org

Here's a little 6 pack fer a prize...
    Stogie Newb-a-notknow
    It's what You Learn After You Know It ALL!....That Counts!!!

Very cool Thanks guy's

Waiting for some prizes maybe autographed from some business's and then we will get the date, the prize levels and the rules all posted up.

Getting close rough start date is the end of August!!

Gonna be a sh*tload of prizes which is good we need to raise a lot of cigars.

Thanks fellers and fellerettes

Alpha Puffer Fish

I'd be honered to offer up a little prize for this troop raffle which will not be called a raffle, if acceptable.
    CAO Sopranos box set (one)

just let me know who to send it to when the day comes

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by quo155 View Post
    Quo155 Prize #1

5 Cigars & Macanudo Cigar Cutter (Not pictured)

Quo155 Prize #2

5 Cigars & Macanudo Cigar Cutter (Not pictured)

OK...OK! After looking back through all of the prizes offered up...next to my prize offerings...HA! No one is donating anything as close to the greatness that my two prizes hold! Ha!

OK...these are the two prizes that I offer up Dave & Dave...however...there will be one more cigar added to each prize...not to outdo anyone...but to make this more of a prize and less of a "joke"! So...each winner of these prizes will receive 6 cigars (one TBA when it arrives in their mailbox!) and the little Macanudo Cigar Cutter...
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

All prizes are Great guy's Thanks!

I will donate the Studio Tobac collector/sampler box that I won from another waffle to the mix...I think that there are 6 sticks in a beautiful wooden box...I just can't bring myself to smoke them and break up the set! LOL So this will have gone from Oldmso, to Owain, to me to Smelvis!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    All prizes are Great guy's Thanks!
    Oh, I know that Dave...but I wanted to up the "reward" a bit...as to just have some extra fun!!!
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by primetime76 View Post
    I will donate the Studio Tobac collector/sampler box that I won from another waffle to the mix...I think that there are 6 sticks in a beautiful wooden box...I just can't bring myself to smoke them and break up the set! LOL So this will have gone from Oldmso, to Owain, to me to Smelvis!
    I could have saved you the trouble and all the shipping LOL but I felt the same way when I first donated it. I couldn't bear to open it and start sampling away. For some reason it just seemed destined to stay as a set???

Guess great minds (and great ZK brothers) apparently think alike!!

We need a picture of anything donated please, if you are sending to the winners or sending it to me to pass on. The plan requires a picture of all prizes please guy's.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    We need a picture of anything donated please, if you are sending to the winners or sending it to me to pass on. The plan requires a picture of all prizes please guy's.

Thanks
    Here is a pic of Kipps prize he is donating:

Full grown Puffer Fish

Count me in for a box of Gran Habano's. These things are good and I hope somebody will like them.

Ok Dave, these are on order and will be shipped to you directly. You can keep them as a set for a prize (although I don't know who needs 4 humidors), you can give them away individually as prizes, or if you want you can send them off to troops in the respective branches. Either way, thanks for all you do for puff and our brave servicemen and women.

They are all 25-50 count humidors with the branch emblem engraved on the lid. For more info, visit cheaphumidors.com (thanks also to Dave for helping me put this together). Hmm. they're kinda neat. Hope I win one
    Man I wish I had something witty and inspiring to say. Or even a URL to share.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast