Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Pre Raffle Smack Talk for the Troops

This is a discussion on Pre Raffle Smack Talk for the Troops within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Wow beautiful humidors should be for the troops brother. Than there all great guy's!...

No longer a community member.

Re: Pre Raffle Smack Talk for the Troops

Wow beautiful humidors should be for the troops brother. Than there all great guy's!

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Wow beautiful humidors should be for the troops brother. Than there all great guy's!
    You just tell me what you want me to do. I can cancel this and choose something else for a prize if that's what you need. Or, like I said, can go directly to the troops. I'm a noob at this kind of thing.

I just thought these would be awesome and appropriate for this type of event.
    Man I wish I had something witty and inspiring to say. Or even a URL to share.

Thumbs up Re: Pre Raffle Smack Talk for the Troops

Quote Originally Posted by gasdocok View Post
    You just tell me what you want me to do. I can cancel this and choose something else for a prize if that's what you need. Or, like I said, can go directly to the troops. I'm a noob at this kind of thing.

I just thought these would be awesome and appropriate for this type of event.

No Please Matt as I said I just PM'ed you these would be perfect to fill and send to troops that I bet shed a tear when getting one. Perfect donation bro perfect

Dave

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Ok Dave, these are on order and will be shipped to you directly. You can keep them as a set for a prize (although I don't know who needs 4 humidors), you can give them away individually as prizes, or if you want you can send them off to troops in the respective branches. Either way, thanks for all you do for puff and our brave servicemen and women.

They are all 25-50 count humidors with the branch emblem engraved on the lid. For more info, visit cheaphumidors.com (thanks also to Dave for helping me put this together). Hmm. they're kinda neat. Hope I win one
    Beautiful Matt...awesome donation! You did great!
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

100% win.
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

No Please Matt as I said I just PM'ed you these would be perfect to fill and send to troops that I bet shed a tear when getting one. Perfect donation bro perfect

Dave
    +1 to that!! Really special Matt!

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Thanks guys, just trying to do my part.

Dave, I think they should get shipped out this week but you know how things go sometimes. There just might be a few cigars tucked away inside there too, ya never know (Dave at cheaphumidors was looking to see what was laying around)... Please let me know when they land.

Thanks.
    Man I wish I had something witty and inspiring to say. Or even a URL to share.

Thanks guys, just trying to do my part.

Dave, I think they should get shipped out this week but you know how things go sometimes. There just might be a few cigars tucked away inside there too, ya never know (Dave at cheaphumidors was looking to see what was laying around)... Please let me know when they land.

Thanks.

You'll know asap I'll post a picture of them here when they get here!

Thanks

Alpha Puffer Fish

We need a picture of anything donated please, if you are sending to the winners or sending it to me to pass on. The plan requires a picture of all prizes please guy's.

Thanks
    Will this work for the photo?
    I can take an actual picture of the goods if you need - no problem, let me know.

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Dave, one of these is on it's way to you:

On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Thanks Ken and Derek

Both are fine donations and stock photos are fine appreciate the help brothers!

Unhappy Re: Pre Raffle Smack Talk for the Troops

Hi friends This thread is just to let you know a raffle is coming soon. it say's in the first post and a few other places that details will be given with dates before it starts and all the rules and stuff will be posted.

I don't know how to say this without sounding rude because everyone pm'ing me asking what to do to get in the raffle are my friends and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Well please understand friends I can't explain the details before it starts to everyone personally. I feel like a heel saying this but I simply can't answer that many pm's I get A LOT of pm's that is why I was so plain in the first post and also in a few others that we would post the rules about how to participate before it begins.

So please read the whole thread or for Gods sake at least the first post. I am only one person in the middle of a sh*t storm with my Lawyers battling the state for my right to health and medical care or dare I say the right to F*cking live!. I say this to let you know I have only so much time even if it seems all I do is sit on puff. I get A LOT of pm's please I love you guy's so much and pm me anytime but please don't do so when the answer is right in front of you.

I guess I just vented and probably hurt some feelings and anyone knows that is the last thing I want to do but I have to set limits. I hope you understand!

Dave

So wait... there's a raffle going on? Whats the details???

Ok, you had to at least crack a smile at that ^. If so, my job was a success.

Take care of yourself Dave. Your health has to be #1.

Puffer Fish with many spikes bcannon87's Avatar

Dave put me down for a fiver and ill get it out to you next week!
    I swear, it's like I'm playin' cards with my brother's kids or somethin'. You nerve-wrackin' sons-a-bitches...

Alpha Puffer Fish

Anyone who is offended or got their feelings hurt is a big pussy.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast