Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Smelvis smacked my entire unit!!

This is a discussion on Smelvis smacked my entire unit!! within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Hey brother, when you said you had something coming my way I had no idea you were talking about this ...

Smelvis smacked my entire unit!!

Hey brother, when you said you had something coming my way I had no idea you were talking about this kind of damage!! Lets just leave it at this... return fire is imminent, and we don't play nice.

I'll do my best to take pictures as we start smoking them. The mini humidor is an awesome touch! We've got a coleman coolidor enroute to start off our new company cigar club and this is going to be a nice start to filling it. God bless and thanks for all the support!

P.S. You're a marked man now.

(I tried linking all the pictures but apparently as I'm a new member I'm not allowed to post links/images. I'll try and get Smelvin to relink the BOTL thread where I have the pictures posted)
    Last edited by AH64Driver; 08-14-2011 at 07:19 PM.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Re: Smelvis smacked my entire unit!!

Awesome hit Dave...!

Tony, God Bless you and thank you for your service to our country...you guys deserve that and much more!
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Thanks for your service to our country!
    Dave is a class act!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Scotch & Cigars

Thank you for your service, enjoy the smokes man!

Quote Originally Posted by AH64Driver View Post
    ... return fire is imminent, and we don't play nice.

what with all hes done with giving botl's great deals, sending heavy artillary at our troops, and running his "waffle" - he needs taken down

give him both barrels!
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night. - Unknown

Smelvis is an awesome brother!

I'm on BOTL as well, so I went ahead and snatched those pictures of yours to post up here.

He said "This is my appreciative face" lol.

We do have some pipe smokers out here also!
    New Washington State gun forum. www.WaGuns.org

I appreciate it brother! And I agree, Dave is a stand up guy! Support from guys like him make our job just a little bit easier while deployed.

Quote Originally Posted by COYOTE JLR View Post
    Smelvis is an awesome brother!

I'm on BOTL as well, so I went ahead and snatched those pictures of yours to post up here.

No longer a community member.

Thumbs up Re: Smelvis smacked my entire unit!!

Quote Originally Posted by AH64Driver View Post
    I appreciate it brother! And I agree, Dave is a stand up guy! Support from guys like him make our job just a little bit easier while deployed.

Hi Tony
    Thanks for the kind words but it is a Puff effort the support is from all at Puff I, Dave and Ron just facilitate things a bit! The membership at Puff deserves the credit without them the boxes would be very small

Dave

Highland Park SingleMalt salmonfly's Avatar

Dave, you have done another good job, keep up the good work Bro!!
    FOR THE ATTENTION OF ALL SMOKING SINNERS, ENJOY YOUR SMOKE OR YOU WILL FEEL THE RAPH OF THE GODS!! THIS GUY GOING LOCO (((((FTA O ASS)))))

Sure good to have you back Raph we missed you bro!

Well thanks to everyone then! Also, check out my thread on the BOTL bomb forum, and feel free to repost that pic here. I'm still unable to post pictures or links.

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Hi Tony
    Thanks for the kind words but it is a Puff effort the support is from all at Puff I, Dave and Ron just facilitate things a bit! The membership at Puff deserves the credit without them the boxes would be very small

Dave

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Tony thanks for you and all the guys in your units service. Dave is awesome with what he does for our troops. Enjoy those.

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes sweater88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Hi Tony

Dave

way too humble, what you guys do is inspiring

Tony...you guys deserve every good thing that comes your way. thank you
    "Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets"-----Ron Swanson

Tony asked me to post these as well.

Thanks Dave! The first two pics are from the main part of the bomb from Dave #2 and the last pic is of our company coolidor and two smaller humidors sent by Dave Squared. My dad sent me my cooler which was thankfully only half full. It's now practically overflowing lol. I don't think we're going to have any problems finding cigars to smoke haha.
    "I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestioned ability of a man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." -Henry David Thoreau