Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Deployment Blog

This is a discussion on Deployment Blog within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; I try to keep one of these up every time I deploy. It helps my friends/family that I don't get ...

Deployment Blog

I try to keep one of these up every time I deploy. It helps my friends/family that I don't get to talk to on a regular basis know that I'm doing well. I didn't know if anyone on here was interested in this sort of thing or not, but I figured I'd throw it on here just in case.

www . matchandshoot . com
    "I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestioned ability of a man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." -Henry David Thoreau

No longer a community member.

Re: Deployment Blog

ill keep an eye on it!

heres the link so people can just click it

Match and Shoot!

Thanks Tony
    I'll read it later tonight

Never mind Thanks Paul for the direst Link!

Tony
    Thanks that was an interesting read, My prayers and tears go out to the Soldiers, friends and families of the American helicopter going down in Afghanistan. I can not even begin to imagine what you do every day never knowing whats coming next.

We are so proud of you and all our Military the best there ever was. Brother you have but to ask anything we can do to help if in our power is yours. Be safe and come home soon! Your Friends!

Dave

Dave pretty much said what my reaction to reading through your blog was. I've go this on my "automatically open when opening chrome" tabs now

Puffer Fish with some spikes jerobinson17's Avatar

Nice man havent got a chance to read it yet hopefully ill get to it tonight. Thanks for putting it up.