Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Wounded Warrior Project Raffle

This is a discussion on Wounded Warrior Project Raffle within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Hey guys I've been lurking for awhile but now I have a contest! I am raffling off a humidor that ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Acesfull's Avatar

Wounded Warrior Project Raffle

Hey guys I've been lurking for awhile but now I have a contest! I am raffling off a humidor that will come with at least 15 cigars. Whoever wins I will contact to see what kind of cigars they like and I will send according to their favorites or favorite profiles. Now onto what this contest is about.

I am participating in the Soldier Ride Nashville and all donations are tax deductible and will go towards the Wounded Warrior Project. For those not familiar with WWP here is their website.

Home - Wounded Warrior Project

Here is the website for the Soldier Ride I am participating in
    Soldier Ride Nashville - Home

Me (Air Force) and my brother (Army) are both BOTL and veterans and will be participating in a 57 mile bike ride near Nashville.

I will be selling tickets based on the donation amount received. They prices are as follows:

$10 for 1 ticket
    $20 for 3 tickets
    $50 for 10 tickets

I will accept donations up through September 22nd for the contest and the drawing will be September 26th after I get home from the event. After you make a donation PM me with your real first and last names and how much you donated. Me and my brother are having a contest to see who can raise more money so don't let me down.

Here is a direct link to my site for donations.
    Soldier Ride Nashville - General Donation

Thank you for your support.

No longer a community member.

Re: Wounded Warrior Project Raffle

Hi Nick
    Go on ya brother both of you, I always support the wounded warriors, we have a thread for our local one but hard to keep both going and they won't allow cigar donations.

I donate to this Charlie who is our local guy who does it every year, not the ride another type of fund raiser.

I will be donating and Thanks for serving bros!

Dave

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Acesfull's Avatar

Since no one wants to participate and I have no donations yet I am going to cancel the raffle. Please lock this thread. Thanks.

I did donate Nick I just did it for our local one at Fort Lewis, Sorry about your ride but when I have met some of the guy's from FL I felt compelled to keep it local.

I also bought a raffle for $600 on another board and part of it was matched so the total that went to the national organization was $900

Sorry yours did not work out, I am vocal about mine because of my relationship with the troops there are many more than do it without anyone knowing about it. I need to be public for our troop project!

But off the board the old saying goes if more than one person knows counting me/you them you/me are doing it for the wrong reason! Of course that does not apply to us as we need others to know but to many that is what and why they do it!

Have a good ride anyway and Thanks for trying.

Dave

probably just bad timing bro, everyone has been waiting for the other rally that is going on and this one kind of just popped up, its a great cause though brother and RG to you for trying